All a Mess - Chapter 73

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I was running from Genna because she got annoyed with me when I told Mary to check out Nash as a joke since obviously Genna was dating Nash, but she didn't take it as a joke. Genna is actually pretty fast she caught up with me and tackled me to the ground. We all started laughing and decided to go back I our cabin. I got back and my phone was blowing up with notifications. I looked on twitter first.

@hayesgrier: I'm not giving up

@cartersbae:#sayesforlife

I don't know how to feel about these tweets.

@Gilinsky__: #shawantha is perfect!

Ya I'm done with twitter for now. Then I got a few texts.

From Cameron❤️: picking you up tomorrow not Saturday. Nash got the date wrong😂 miss you don't forget about our little talk later. I'm not letting you leave this time😏😂

ok so cameron tried to act like a grown up once and try to give me the boyfriend talk and I legit ran out of the house to Hayes'.

To Cameron❤️: haha ok miss you too

I also got a text from the group message with my friends Casey and Mary Grace.

From Casey: MY WEED FARM IS BACK ON TRACK AND IM NOT BROKE ANYMORE! 

I just sent a laughing face along with Mary Grace.

From Casey: wait jk I'm broke again

I swear this girl is so hooked on this app she bought on her iPod, it's hilarious.

"I'm going to miss you two when I go back to North Carolina" Mary said.

"Wait what?!" Genna and I said at the same time.

"Ya I live in Mooresville" Mary said.

"OMG WE DO TOO!" I told her.

"You have to meet our friend kitty" I told her.

This was going to be fun. Plus shawn was staying for the week, bonus. I really just don't want to see

him.

SHAWN'S POV:

I'm way to excited to go to NC with Sam and see the guys. I hope everything is okay with me and Hayes, but knowing Hayes he probably will hate me. I saw Samantha, Mary, and Genna walking so I caught up with them.

"Hey guys!" I yelled over.

"Hi" they all said in unison.

"I'm so excited for this week, it's gonna be soo fun!" Genna said.

"I know right! We need to make a youtube video all together!" I told them.

"Ya it will-" Samantha began.

She looked at her phone and her mood changed from happy to sad?