What do we have Here? - Chapter 44

GENNA'S POV:

"Let's go" I told Hayes.

"where?" He asked.

"Science lab idiot" I told him.

We were running there I was running thoughts in my head.

"I know a guy that can murder him and make it look like an accident"

wait did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah sam would like that and you should stop watching those murder mysteries" Hayes said.

We got to the lab but nothing was there then hayes found a note.

"Watch out for Samantha, don't tell anyone about this you wouldn't want her getting hurt would you" Hayes read.

We were freaked out so we left and went back to the caf and sam still wasn't there. I'm really worried.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I can't believe I was late to lunch all because of a make up test. I was on my way to the caf and got a weird text.

"Watch out for you and Hayes, you're being watched -unknown number"

what the heck? I was kinda creeped out so I skipped lunch and went to my last class. Hayes came up to me and asked me if I was okay I told him I was, but I wasn't. I'm not telling him about the text here at school I'll tell him at home.

*after school*

I'm telling hayes I don't like this feeling.

"Hayes I need to show you something" I told him.

I gave him the phone and watched his mouth open wide.

"Umm who is this creep?" He asked me.

"I have no idea and I'm scared."

He pulled me into a hug and told me everything was going to be okay. Then my phone buzzed.

"I told you not to tell hayes. Watch out -unknown number" "oh and I wouldn't be so sure about that Hayes -unknown number"

honestly I would cry and I did and hayes just pulled me into a bigger hug. He was the best, but this was seriously creeping me out.

I feel like I'm forgetting something....