It's all Fun and Games, well almost - Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning in Hayes' arms, I got my phone and turned it on. I woke up my phone and the time was 9am. I woke up Hayes' and told him that we were already late for school. Hayes told me that our parents called us in sick so we could just relax and gain our energy back from when we got home late from the airport on Sunday. I didn't feel good about skipping school, but if it meant i would spend the whole day with my boyfriend i guess i could catch up on homework the next day. 

We couldn't really go out anywhere because if we got busted for skipping school we would get in big trouble. Hayes had an indoor pool so we went swimming for a while and then we had to babysit skylynn since Nash was at school. 

Hayes and i had a whipcream fight and that was pretty fun, but we had to stop becuase Skylynn was trying to eat the whip cream off the floor. Towards the end of the day we just relaxed by watching tv.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked him.

"Doing what?" he replied.

"You know, spending so much time with me. It's not that i don't like it, i do, but why are you being so sweet?" i asked him. 

"This Thursday....i'm going on a plane... to Magcon Chicago." He told me.

"Ohhh" is all i could get out. 

"I want to spend time with you since i won't be seeing you... for your birthday." he said. "I'm going to miss you, a lot" he continuted.

"I'm going to miss you too" i told him.

Around 9pm i went home and said goodbye. I would be alone for my birthday, I told my parents i left my phone at Hayes' house and i wanted to get it. I ran across the street and Nash opened the door. I ran in and up to his bedroom. I closed the door and he was there asking why i was here. I started to cry, and Hayes comforted me. I told him that it was going to be so hard for me to be alone on my birthday and he just hugged me. I didn't stay for long becuase my parents would start to worry. I stayed over for maybe 10 minutes and Hayes brought me home.....