When in Doubt, Lock her in the Coat Closet - Chapter 87

SAMANTHA'S POV:

"Why are we going to Nash's house?" I asked Genna.

"Oh I don't know. It will be fun though" she smiled.

We walked out the door and Mary, Kitty and Amanda just got back from the mall.

"Hey guys!" I waved to them.

They all walked over and said hi. We all walked into Nash's house and I was about to go upstairs with the girls, but taylor stopped me.

"Taylor can I go up there?" I asked him.

"No" he replied.

"Why?"

He didn't do anything well that's false. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran.

"Taylor let me go!" I screamed.

He did stop he kept running. He dropped me into the coat closet and put something against the door because I wouldn't open it. Thanks, and to take it worse I didn't have my phone. Wait! Are the walls..

HAYES' POV:

"Ok Mary you're going to get Samantha when I tell you to, kitty you're going to make sure Samantha stays in the backyard and doesn't leave, Amanda you're going to be on look out make sure she doesn't go anywhere for now and you're going to help me set up Genna. Got it?" I asked.

They all nodded and went off. My plan was to have a little picnic in the backyard. The boys were making the food and then I would ask Samantha to be my girlfriend by having Carter bring out a football with the words 'will you be my girlfriend?' written across it. I can't mess up I've made too many mistakes in the past. This has to be one of the best days of her life.

"Bro" taylor ran up breathing unsteadily.

"What did you do?" I gave him a weird look.

"I... Locked sam..antha in the.. Coat closet" he said between breaths.

"YOU WHAT?!" I asked.

"Why?"

"I ran out of ideas" he said laughing.

"Nice going. Go get her out" I pointed to the door.

"Fine" he walked out still laughing.

This has to work. She can put aside the fact that she was locked in a closet, right?

Crap.

She's claustrophobic.