Well, well, well - Chapter 46

MATT'S POV:

The last thing I remembered was being knocked out, now I'm in a shed and I see someone coming towards me. I try to speak but all that comes out are mumbles because my mouth is taped shut.

"Great you're finally awake" the person said.

I knew who it was, Tori. Tori was the girl that hates Samantha just because she dates Hayes.

"Let me explain, I'm moving to France, permanently. Before I leave I want one thing. To make Hayes hate Sam and make Sam miserable." She said.

What a creep. She ripped the tape off my mouth and I screamed.

NASH'S POV:

I heard a scream and it came from inside our shed.

"Cam you guard the window with Hayes incase the person tries to get out that way, me and sam are going through the door." I told them.

"On 3, 1...2... 3!" I yelled and barged in.

We saw matt whacking someone out a window with a broom, thank god I put cam and Hayes out there.

"We caught her!" I heard cam say.

we ran to the back and it turns out the creep was Tori. Looks like Chris was innocent, this time.

GENNA'S POV:

I got a text from Hayes telling me and he and Sam weren't coming to school because they were looking for matt. I saw Chris and walked up to him and kicked him where it hurts.

"Oww" he yelped.

"What's that for?"

"For being a creepy stalker" I told him.

Then I got a text

"it wasn't Chris it was Tori we'll explain later going to get some sleep don't do anything stupid -Hayes"

"Whoops sorry it wasn't you doing that" my face turned bright red.

"Yeah not funny" he said.

"I'm still not sorry for kicking you" I laughed as I walked away.

"You so want me" he yelled to me.

"I'm you're dreams"

I sang. Did I like him? No I'm dating nash. He's kinda cute and- Genna stop thinking like that I told myself.

But I couldn't...