Let's Meet Up - Chapter 91

CAMERON'S POV:

I carried Samantha downstairs to the living room where most of the guys were watching some movie.

"Ok who wants to sleep at our house?" I whisper so I don't wake Samantha up.

"We do!" Jack J, Matt, and Carter stand up.

"Ok come on then" I told them.

We said goodnight to the rest of the guys and left. Matt and I were sleeping in my room, carter was sleeping in the guest room and Jack was going to have to sleep with Samantha because he was too much of a wimp to sleep downstairs. I set Samantha down in bed and everyone turns out the light and goes to sleep too.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

The next morning I woke up in my room. I guess Cameron brought me in, speaking of cameron why is he in my bed?

"Cameron get out"

I shoved him and he fell right out. Wait it's usually harder to get cameron out of bed he doesn't just let me push him.

"Owww" the person says and it's defiantly not cameron.

"Jack?" I ask.

"Leave me alone to sleep" he whines.

"Why are you here, in my bed?" I was confused.

"I didn't want to sleep downstairs now let me sleep" he snapped.

Someone's salty. I got up and went downstairs and made some breakfast. I was looking at a magazine when someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist. My first reaction was to elbow him in the stomach and that's what I did. Ohh it was matt, now I feel bad.

"Sorry matt" I laugh.

"Suree" he said getting up.

He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I want food" he smiled.

"Go make it yourself matt" Carter yawned.

"How many people are in my house?" I asked.

"Matt, carter, jack and I" cam came down too.

"Samantha why is jack sleeping in the hallway?" Cameron asked.

"I pushed him out of my bed and played 20 questions with him and he got annoyed." I told him and they all started laughing.

We were just talking and I got a text that made me smile like a child on Christmas.

From PooBear: Can you meet me in the park tomorrow?

To PooBear: why?

From PooBear: I love you Samantha<3

I'll go I'm not complaining I just want to know why...