Peace, Love, & Happiness - Chapter 29

*fast forward after a great vacation with the Grier's*

It was now Friday before #magconboston (guys this is fake there had been NO announcement of this) and Hayes and I were at the hotel and went to the convention to help set up.

Hayes went somewhere and I heard someone say close your eyes and hold you your hands. I knew it was Hayes so I did what he told me. I felt something soft lay on top of my hands I opened my eyes and right there was a red magcon hoodie. I've borrowed Hayes' magcon hoodie before but I had my own now. then I saw on the hoodie in a black sharpie.

"I love you ~Hayes"

I hugged him and thanked him over and over. I put on the sweatshirt and it was perfect it was a little big but I was use to that since I've been wearing Hayes'. After setting up and having dinner it was around 2:30 in the morning. We found a skyzone in Boston and were there for two hours. Everyone crashed once we got into our hotel rooms. Hayes passed out before he put on his pajamas. I put on my pajamas and put the hoodie on over it.

The next morning, well afternoon (it was 1 in the afternoon) we had brunch and headed over to magcon at 2:30. I went to meet some VIP fans and I met two really cool girls. Mary Grace and Casey. We chatted for a bit and we had so much in common. I told Hayes about them and after magcon we were all going to go back to the hotel together, they were in the same hotel as us. Magcon soon started and it was great. Then we all went to Hayes, Cam, Nash and my room. The girls were great, they weren't to fan girly and we all got along really well.

At around 2 in the morning we they left and we were going to have breakfast tomorrow. They were amazing and we were going to get along just fine......