Did I really Just? - Chapter 66

OMG thank you for 5k+ reads! ILY! Follow my ig account lets get to 750 followers! instagram.com/magconvineboyz  (@/magconvineboyz)

_____________________________________________________________________________

HAYES' POV:

I was just gonna text shawn. 

To Shawn: #shawantha!?!

 I immediately got a reply.

From Shawn: Idk what it is, I swear

To Shawn: ok whatever

I miss Samantha so much and I could just tell he was lying. I hope he doesn't make a move. Can these four days go by any slower?

SAMANTHA'S POV:

So basically nothing happened today. Genna and I swam in a lake all day. Well almost nothing happened. Genna went to grab food for us and these girls came up to me calling me names and threatened if I hung out with Shawn I would regret it. Like I'm gonna listen to jealous brats. After dinner Genna and I made s'mores in one of the campfires.

"Hey how do you do this?"

Genna asked me while rubbing two branches together. I laughed and went up to the campfire and lit a match that was sitting next to the it.

"Ohhh I see now" Genna laughed.

After a while we just sat there next to the fire on our phones. I was thinking about earlier with the shawantha stuff. I feel like I should just ignore Shawn for the rest of the week. For Hayes' sake and those brats earlier, the last thing I need is drama. And speaking of drama.

SHAWN'S POV:

"Hey!" Genna waved,

Sam just played on her phone,

okay.

"Hi" I replied and waved.

Samantha looked up. I sat down next to Sam and she shifted away.

"well I'm going to go take a shower. I'll meet up with you later Samantha" Genna said as she got up.

I'll gonna tell Samantha how I feel, I can't keep it in anymore.

"Samantha" I began.

"I think I l-like you" I said.

She just stared at me, shocked.

"Shawn I'm with Ha-" I cut her off.

"I posted a picture on twitter of us" I blurted out.

Why Shawn why?

She got up, but I pulled her back down.

"Shawn let me go"

I kissed her.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I tired to get up after shawn just said he had feelings for me, but he pulled me down. And then out of no where he kissed me, and I didn't reject it. So much just happened and I was left dumbfounded. Of course I should have pushed him away but I didn't. And I sure didn't have any feelings for him. When we broke apart he smiled and I just stared at him.

OMG

I.

Just.

Cheated.

On.

My.

Boyfriend.....