Whatcha' Know about Me? - Chapter 51

HAYES' POV:

I was looking everywhere for Sam, but I couldn't find her. Then I ran into jack G, literally.

"Woah dude what's the rush?" He asked me.

"I made a huge mistake and I think I Samantha ran away, because of me. I've looked everywhere and I can't find her" I told him.

Then it started raining and then lightening so I decided to go to jack G's hotel and wait it out. We got to the hotel room and we heard Jack J talking to someone, who was it? Then we opened the door and-

NASH'S POV:

"Guys stop fighting! We need to find Sam" I told them.

"And Hayes" matt said.

"What?" I asked him.

"He's not here I just noticed that" matt said.

Great now I have to find my little brother and Cam's little sister. We left the house once it stopped raining and then cam got a text.

"Samantha's at my place. Hayes is here too. I'd come quick -Jack G"

then we all started running good thing it was only 2 minutes away.

HAYES' POV:

We got into the hotel room and I saw Samantha, in jack J's arms. The immediately broke apart.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him.

"I'm just comforting her. After YOU cheater on her with that other girl" Jack J said to me.

"Get away from my girlfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Don't yell at him!" Samantha said.

Then she began shaking, I tired to walk and ask her what's wrong, but she backed away and slid her back against the wall fall down. She was breathing really hard and started to cry.

"WHATS HAPPENING!?" I asked the jacks.

"She's having a panic attack!" Jack G said.

"I-I want C-Cameron" she said.

We tried to help her but she pushed us away. Then the guys came in....