Babysitting - Chapter 74 & Chapter 75

SAMANTHA'S POV:

Everyone was chatting when I got a text. It was from Nash's mom.

From Elizabeth: hi Samantha if it's no problem could you babysit Skylynn for me tomorrow when you get back?

To Elizabeth: yeah I can. Is it okay if I bring her to my house?

I don't want to see Hayes to be honest, so why not bring Skylynn to my house?

From Elizabeth: yes that's fine! Thanks again!

We walked to the beach and just stayed there the whole day. Everyone had a great time, It's nice to get away from it all without a care in the world, (lyrisc to Paradise by Jack and Jack lol)  until tomorrow where I enter reality.

*after dinner in cabin*

"Hey wanna do a smack cam on Genna?" Mary asked me.

"Haha sure" I replied.

We walked over together to where Genna was sitting and in unison we said

"dude look at my face it's red"

we reenacted Taylor's youtube video.

Unfortunately Genna already knew smacked both of us. Now our faces really were red. Genna just laughed at us and we joined along.

"Ok I'm going to bed it 1am" Mary said.

We turned out the lights and sleep took over.

*next day*

Genna, Shawn and I were waiting for cameron. Mary was getting picked up from her mom. Soon enough cam pulled up with Nash and we all piled in. Genna and I waved bye to Mary and told her we would all hang out soon, along with kitty too.

I decided to take a nap.

"Sam wake up" cam nudged me.

"Oh hi" I yawned.

"Where is everyone?" I looked around and the car was empty.

"They just went in I had to wake you up" he laughed.

"Oh haha well I'm getting skylynn and then we can talk I smiled to him. I nocked on Nash's front door and was greeted by Elizabeth.

"Thank you again Samantha I really appreciate it" she said.

"No problem" I smiled back.

I walked in and saw skylynn playing with her doll horses.

"Hey sky" I smiled.

"Yay Samantha! I missed you" Sky hugged me.

"Mom where are you" I heard yelling coming down the stairs.

It's him.....

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm not really sure what happened to chapter 75 so i'm adding here!

________________________________________________________

HAYES' POV:

"mom where are you?" I yelled down the stairs.

When I got into the living I saw Samantha. I wanted her so badly, but I screwed up. I was going to say hi but the thought of Shawn having Samantha made me mad.

"What are you doing here?" I said with an attitude. WHY DID I DO THAT!? I want to make it up to her.

"I'm taking Skylynn to my house" she said.

"She's perfectly fine with me" I said flatly. What am I doing!?

"Your mom told me to babysit her" she said aggravated.

"I'm her brother your just my neighbor." HAYES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I scream at myself in my head.

"Look I'm just doing what your mom told me to" she was hurt.

"I can't believe I wasted my time with you" I yelled. OH MY GOD HAYES YOU WANT THE GIRL RIGHT? STOP PUSHING HER AWAY! She had tears in her eyes and I felt bad. She took skylynn by the hand and left, but I didn't go after her. I ran up to my room and screamed. I'm such an idiot oh my god.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

Did he really just say that to me? I took Skylynn and left. I'm practically crying in front of her.

"Samantha are you okay?" Skylynn asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave her my best fake smile.

"Oh are you sweating out of your eyes? Hayes was doing that a few days ago too" Hayes was crying? Why? Shawn came outside and saw me crying I told him I wanted to be alone for a few minutes and to take skylynn. I decided to walk to a beach that was close by. I was panting and crying so I sat down on the sand when someone come up behind me.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked....