Almost Time - Chapter 96

SAMANTHA'S POV:

"Thank you so much for this nash" I said sarcastically.

"Hey guys let's play a texting game! Text one person in this room and tell them a secret" Nash said.

Ok that was random, but everyone agreed to do it. Then I got a text from Shawn.

From Shawn: I love you with all my heart

uhhh..

"Shawn what is this?" I showed him my phone.

"I didn't text you I texted aaron." He said.

"That was from me" Cameron said.

I turned and saw nash resisting to burst out laughing.

"NASH! Did you change my contact names around!?" I asked annoyed.

He started laughing so hard he couldn't talk and that's when you know he did it.

"Ok everyone text me your name" I told them.

From Shawn: the best brother ever

From Aaron: Gilinsky

From Cameron: Johnson

From Jack J: aaron

and so on until my contacts were normal again. Dinner surprisingly wasn't too bad. It wasn't the best, but I wasn't expecting much out of them anyways.

"So what's happening tomorrow?" Nash asked us.

"I don't really know" Aaron said.

"I was suppose to go somewhere with Hayes tomorrow, but I don't know now" I spoke up and they all looked at each other.

"Actually I know what we're doing tomorrow" taylor said and everyone traded glances except me who had no idea what was going on.

TAYLOR'S POV:

Tomorrow all the guys are helping Hayes with his surprise date for Samantha. We already have a plan to get him out of his room for a day. You see we talked to his mom and she said fine only because he was being kind, but I think it was because she was out numbered, but that's just me. Cameron and I are going to keep Samantha distracted until 12 noon then we'll let her go. I hope this works.

"Hey taylor want to watch a movie with us?" Jack g asked.

"Sure" I got up and walked to the couch.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

"What movie?" Nash asked.

"HORROR!" Taylor screamed and everyone agreed, but me.

"Don't worry I'll keep you safe" cameron smiled and put his arms around me.

Couldn't ask for a better brother...