Do you really mean it? - Chapter 42

CAMERON'S POV:

I went to grab something and when I opened the door I saw Matt and Samantha hiding, I slammed the door and Hayes was suspicious.

"What's in there?" Hayes asked.

"Coats" I told him.

"Cam move" he told me.

He pushed me and saw Matt and Samantha in the closet hiding.

HAYES' POV:

I didn't want to go bowling, but I needed to get my mind off Samantha, I do love her and I know she loves me but after that I don't know what's going on inside her mind. All I know is that I probably just broke her heart. I opened the closet and saw Matt and Samantha sitting there, Matt looked protective like, if you hurt her again I swear I'll hurt you and Samantha looked almost, scared?

"Samantha did I do this? I'm so-" I tried to say.

"Don't talk to me" she said.

I went and sat on the couch thinking how to apologize.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I walked home and when I entered the door my parents had their bags packed.

"Samantha we are going away for a week so you're going to stay at the Grier's we already packed your bags and were bringing you over now"

Great I thought to myself, this was going to be a long week. It was around 9 pm Matt and cam were staying over so we all decided to watch a movie. I fell asleep next to Nash during the first 30 minutes.

NASH'S POV:

the movie ended and it was around 11:30pm, Samantha was sleeping on my lap.

"I think I'm gonna bring Samantha up to bed and-" I got interrupted by Hayes.

"No I'll do it, I want to make it up to her" he said.

"Hayes She's been freaked out all day and she hid in a closet when she heard you coming, I think I should bring her up." I told him.

"Whatever I'm still bringing her upstairs to bed." Hayes said, kinda annoyed at me. 

"She's sleeping in my room tonight" I told him.

"Why?"

"Because cam and Matt have the guest room and she's wants to"

"fine" Hayes said

and carried her up the stairs.

HAYES' POV:

I brought her into Nash's room and put her in bed and then she woke up. It was pretty dark and I think she thought I was nash. She cuddled up against me and started talking.

"I really liked Hayes, but he hurt me! I know I can forgive him but I don't think he will forgive me. Maybe I'll just talk to him tomorrow before school" she said and fell back asleep.

She was so cute, i can't believe I messed up so bad, well she was going to talk to me tomorrow so I could apologize.

And I knew just how..