Hey Stranger - Chapter 47

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I can't believe it was Tori. The police came over and spoke with Tori, then her parents came over and I showed them the nasty messages. She got into a lot of trouble and turns out that she is permanently moving to Paris. Thank god I will never see her again. After we slept all day Genna came over and we told her everything that happened. She also told us what she did to Chris today and her convo with him.

"I think you have a little crush on him" Hayes smirked.

"Watch out poo-bear I'll kick you too" Genna threatened Hayes and I laughed.

"Thanks for telling Genna my nickname Hamilton" Hayes said which made me laugh even more.

"Hey shut up" Nash said. Then my phone rang. The caller ID was 'European Police Department' I put it on speaker and they began to talk.

"Hello my name is Charles Clark and I'm the head of the European Police Department. I'm looking for Samantha Elliot?"

"That's me" I said kinda creeped out.

"I'm calling about Robert and Peyton Elliot"

"my parents?" I asked.

"Well let's start out like this. They are not legally aloud back into the US for 30 years. We found records on them and 14 years ago they kidnapped a child, which leads to this. They aren't your real parents."

I couldn't say anything and neither could anyone else.

"We have done some research and your birth parents have a son and he will be taking care of you"

so the people I've called mom and dad are complete strangers that kidnapped me. Hayes began to hug me and tell me it was ok, but it wasn't.

"Umm who's my brother?" I asked the man.

"Your brother is...."