Pranks - Chapter 95

SAMANTHA'S POV:

When I got home the boys were making dinner, wait what? Wow that's a first.

"Am I dreaming or are you guys actually making food?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yep, but don't count on eating it we don't really know how to cook 'properly'" Aaron said putting air quotes around the word 'properly'.

"So you're making food that's not edible?" I asked.

"Pretty much" Matt said stirring something in a pot that looked like mud.

"Hey Nashhh" I walked over and gave him a hug.

"What do you need?" Nash asked.

"My phone" I told him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Well I was talking with Hayes and then his mom can in the room and I hid in his closet and she thought my phone was his and took it and I kinda want it back" I said in one breath.

"Ok I'll get it for you tomorrow" he said.

"Tonight?" I begged.

"Ugh fine I'll be right back" he groaned.

"Thank you Hamilton" I smiled.

"Thank you Hamilton" he mocked me and everyone laughed.

NASH'S POV:

I went into my house to grab Samantha's phone. I found it in the living room and grabbed it. I was going to leave when I thought hey why don't I change around the contact names. I turned it on, of course it's a picture of her and Hayes eh I'll change that too while I'm at it. Crap, passcode uhh 6800? Woah that actually worked, of course it's Hayes' birthday. I changed around the contact names and made her wallpaper some demon bunny in a closet I found on google, just to scare her.

"Nash is that you?" I heard my mom.

"Yeah I had to grab my camera, I'm leaving now bye" I told her and walked back to Sam's.

***

"Here sam" I gave her the phone and walked away to cameron.

"Thanks- OH MY GOD NASH" she yelled and dropped her phone.

All I could do was laugh.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I turned on my phone to see some demon bunny as my wallpaper and I dropped my phone, thank god for lifeproof right?