Worried Sick - Chapter 52

OMG thank you guys for 900+ reads over all! Every read means so much to me! ily! follow my instagram! www.instagram.com/magconvineboyz 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMERON'S POV:

I walked into the room and saw Samantha, crying, shaking, panicking.

"What's going on!" I asked as I made my way to her.

"She's having a panic attack" Jack J said.

"Cameron" she whispered.

"It's okay I'm here, I'm here, you don't have to be anxious, there's nothing " I told her and she was calming down.

We just sat there and everyone was staring at us, until I told them to leave. I wanted to talk to Samantha, alone.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

That was by far one of the most scariest things I've ever experienced. I didn't have any control of my body. Cam came in and sat down with me. When I looked up everyone was gone and then cam started talking to me.

"Samantha why'd you run away?" He asked me.

I didn't really know how to respond so I just sat there.

"Samantha" he said again.

"I don't know" I mumbled.

"Samantha don't run away like that ever again you had me worried sick."

"Sorry" I said.

"Come on let's go home it's getting late." cam said.

"Can the Jack's come over?" I asked him.

"Sure can Nash and Hayes come too?" He asked me.

I was hesitant but I was going to be the bigger person.

"Fine" I told him.

Then The door opened and Jack J fell in I think he was ease dropping.

HAYES' POV:

I want her back, I need her back, I love her. How could I be so stupid?!

"I'm gonna listen to what they are saying" Jack J said.

"Ease dropping at it's finest" Jack G said as he was making a vine.

"Don't post that dude" Jack J said.

"I won't I won't" Jack G said.

He must of leaned against the door too much because he fell in and Jack G got it all on tape. All I could do was laugh, but then I saw Samantha and she still looked pretty mad at me.