Happy Birthday! - Chapter 19

We looked up at Nash and he laughed. Before we knew it Magcon had started and Magcon had ended. Hayes and I took a few selfies, and out of know where when the flash went off Hayes took a picture while he was kissing my check. This weekend had been so eventful and the best birthday ever.

Everyone went back to their hotel rooms, and Amanda, Genna and Kitty were talking about something but whenever I came over they stopped. They told me I couldn't listen so I just sat on my bed. I didn't have my phone since that girl smashed it so I was super bored. Then we heard a knock on the door. when I opened the door Nash, cam, Matt, Carter, Aaron, and jacob came in with happy birthday balloons and flowers. I was shocked and thanked all of them. Then hayes came in with a dinner cart with a big Happy Birthday Samantha cake. The candles were lit and everyone was singing to me. I started to cry with tears of joy and when everyone stopped singing Hayes told me to make a good wish and I think he knew what I wished for because once the candles were out he kissed me.

We all stayed at my hotel room for a while until it was 12 am. Everyone left except for Nash and Hayes, they both fell asleep so we just let them stay with us. Soon I drifted off to sleep with Hayes' arms around me and that was that...