First things First - Chapter 7

The plane landed and we were in Cali for Christmas Vacation with the Grier's. We got our luggage and a few taxi's brought us to the Grier's beach house. Hayes and I immediately got into our swim suits and went to the beach and in the water. We swam for a while and then swam to this little island not to far away from the house. Hayes, Nash and I use to play 'pirates' on it when we were little. We just sat on the island for a while, and then Nash came on a boat and brought us a blanket and some food. My mouth was wide open and Hayes just laughed.

"Benjamin Hayes Grier, did you plan this ahead of time?!" I asked.

Hayes nodded and set the blanket down and opened the basket. There were snacks, sandwiches, and drinks of all types. After our little lunch we went back into the water to swim. Hayes dunked into the water and I couldn't find him. Then out of no where Hayes swam up and lifted me out of the water. We were just staring at each other and Hayes decided to make a move. He leaned in and I leaned in and for the first time our lips touched. We swam back to the island and watched the sun set.

"Was that appropiate for a first kiss?" He asked me.

I just nodded like an idiot and he laughed.

"And this is an even better place for a second" and for the second time our lips touched. My best friend was now my boyfriend, we were sharing Christmas vacation together, life was amazing. We went back to the house and showered, then had dinner. After dinner Hayes and I sat were watching tv and soon fell asleep.

The next morning I found a note from Hayes that said,

Hey meet me on the hammock when you wake up :)

~you know who.....