So you're Okay? - Chapter 6

I woke up in bed, but it wasn't my bed, it was Hayes', but he wasn't there. I turned on my phone and the date was Monday. What!?!?! I thought to myself, did I sleep through a whole day? Oh gosh my mom was going to kill me now. I will never be able to see the Grier's espically Hayes ever again, great.

I went on instagram and found that I had some DM's from Nash, Carter and Hayes, I opened Hayes' first and I guess he saw because I heard from downstairs "she's up she's up" and footsteps running up the stairs. Hayes ran into the room with a big teddy bear that said "I love you". I hugged him and thanked him for the teddy bear. He asked if I was okay and I told him I was okay, not great, but okay. Then Carter and Nash came in and appoligized for everything that happened yesterday. I told them that I forgave them, but they still felt badly. They left and Mr. and Mrs. Grier came in, they told me a doctor came yesterday and said that I was in good condition considering what happened yesterday. And the best part, they didn't tell my parents because they knew I would never be able to see them again if they did, they told my parents that Carter, Nash, Hayes and I went to sleep over at Carter's for the night. Everyone left and it was just me and Hayes.

"So, you're okay. Right?" Hayes asked kinda worried. 

"Yes, i'm doing well." I told him.

"I missed you, I was scared" Hayes said barely speaking loud enough to hear.

I just looked at him, he sat on the bed and I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. 

"Wait we are still going on vaca right?" I asked Hayes pretty worried.

"haha yes we are. My mom asked if your bag was packed and your mom told her that she would pack the rest of it. Are you feeling up to it?" he asked.

"Yeah i'm feeling great...good..okay, but well enough to go on vacation!" I told him.

Then Chad came up.

"Samantha" Chad began to say, "We need to know if you can walk without getting dizzy. When your paralyzed for a while your brain is resting trying to get better and if you try to walk to quickly you might get dizzy and fall" he finished.

"Sure, lets try it!" I said. I really wanted to go on vacation so I was determined to do anything.

"Hayes catch her if she begins to fall" Chad said.

"ok" Hayes said with a smile.

Hayes got out of the bed and was ready to catch me if I fell over. I sat up and felt dizzy and I admitted that, but I still wanted to try to walk. Chad told me to take my time and not rush myself. I was at the edge of the bed and I stood up. Hayes was holding my hands and I felt butterflies. I was walking fine and we were going on vacation! He left and Hayes hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"I'm so excited for vacation with you" He said.

"Same, it's gonna be great!" I told him.

Soon enough we were at the airport going to the Grier's beach house in Cali. We got on the plane and I was in the middle of Hayes and Nash. Hayes put up the arm rest between us and told me to just relax considering what happened over the weekend. I leaned on his shoulder and we both fell asleep and then we landed in Cali.....