Chapter_24.LostInThought/capspk

A/N: My sincere apologies for the shorter, boring, explanation-y chapters lately. I promise the action will resume soon. (Soon, as in probably not the next chapter, but the chapter after that.)

//Search.AlertAlarm.#102958

Subject Found: Maron, Jordan. Alias: “CaptainSparklez”

//Display.ArchivedData.#005

Data Found. Point of view created.

I guess I could say the Let’s Play went well. I didn’t really pay attention to be honest, but Chimney was really into it and Beef and Ant seemed intrigued and amused to say the least. I just paid attention during the beginning and at certain random points, but for the most part I stared off into space. I’m surprised no one noticed.

I was so excited to see a Let’s Play, but ever since the numbers have started appearing, I’ve just been…distracted. This new theory of having someone else’s memories took up my thoughts during the event, too.

I mean, what if I really do have my own memories and someone else’s too? And who would this person be? Would they have both of our memories too? There are just…so many questions. This whole thing is affecting my thought process. I just can’t think straight anymore.

I don’t even know why I try to make sense of this. I thought about it during the entire Let’s Play, but wasn’t able to answer any questions. The only thing that pulled me out of my thoughts was the shouting and cheering from Chimney, Beef, Ant and the Achievement Hunters, which must have signaled that someone won the Let’s Play. This had been some kind of fighting Let’s Play where they were battling in some kind of Thunderdome or Pit. I can’t remember what it was to be exact, or what they were actually fighting.

From where I and the other three spectators of the Let’s Play were sitting in some sort of stands to overlook the fights, we filed out and followed the celebrating Hunters to Achievement City, where the winner of the six would proudly claim the Tower of Pimps until the next Let’s Play.

As I followed the others to the city, lagging behind a bit as I once again became lost in my thoughts; I actually caught a glimpse of the look on Geoff’s face. It was odd, to be honest. His expression was very different compared the happy and excited looks of the others, both the spectators and the Achievement Hunters. The dude looked worried. It was as if he knew something that we all didn’t.