Chapter_14.FormidableOpponents/atvem

//Search.AlertAlarm.#782113

Subject Found: Harris, Taylor. Alias: “AntVenom”

//Display.ArchivedData.#002

Data Found. Point of view created.

When I saw the two people walk into the clearing where Chim and I were hiding, I quickly took action. I jumped off the tree branch I was perched on, and prepared to strike with my diamond sword as I hurtled towards my target.

The guy I was aiming for, who seemed to be wearing some kind of power armor that was a bit outdated, noticed me and swiftly shouted, “JACK!”

Him and the other guy, who I presume was Jack, then rolled out of the way in opposite directions, leaving me to land on the forest floor.

As they recovered, I decided to aim for the guy in armor again, blade outstretched. He dodged my attack again, which was impressive, considering my amulet gave me super Minecraftian speed and agility.

He then swiftly pulled what appeared to be an oak crossbow, since it was tannish in color, off his back and began to rocket bolts between the trees. Oddly enough, these bolts were bouncing like crazy all over the area, and it seemed as if any surface could cause them to ricochet.

As I attempted to fight the guy in armor, my reflexes told me that Jack, who was dressed in a biker outfit, was behind me. I dove out to the side, dodging both of their attacks.

Jack appeared to be wielding a huge battle axe that had a steel blade and skulls carved all over it. He swung it rather quickly for how heavy looked. I definitely shouldn’t underestimate these guys.

As Jack now preoccupied me, I saw the armor dude trying to hit me with a bolt or two. It seemed that now he was frustrated with me, because he was firing bolts with stone fists on the end that appeared to me specifically aiming for my head.

As Jack swung at me for what seemed to be the thousandth time, and I avoided and attempted to land a hit for the same amount of times, I was getting sick of the back and forth.

I started to swing my sword with blinding speed, and Jack was barely able to keep up. It seemed the other guy couldn’t get his bolts to hit me either. After a while the speed and agility got too much and I was able to push Jack onto the ground. I was trying to at least hit him with a damaging blow to the shoulder and incapacitate him if I could.

“Geoff” Jack spoke suddenly, out of breath from parrying my attacks. “Go get help” he croaked, “I can handle this until then.” The guy in the armor didn’t look convinced, but began to run anyway. I also then began to laugh, pushing my diamond sword with more strength against Jack’s battle axe, which he was holding in such a way to protect his chest.

I quickly attempted to strike, but Jack predicted my movements and rolled away quickly, then got back onto his feet. He then suddenly threw his battle axe at me, which I avoided. But then, as if it were a boomerang, the axe came back to Jack, who caught it easily.

He then began to shoot dark fireballs from the blade of his battle axe, which disintegrated when they hit something. This guy’s got one crazy weapon! I thought to myself. Jack kept shooting the shadowy fireballs, which I continued to dodge. That was when Chim jumped into the fray.

He launched himself towards Jack, who dodged quickly out of the way. He took advantage of his hoodie, as he struck at Jack with his iron sword at an incomprehensible speed, which gave me time to perfect my attacks.

Chim landed some blows on Jack’s arms and chest, while I managed to get a pretty good slice into Jack’s shoulder, which made him clutch it in pain. Chimney did not come out unscathed from this scuffle, however.

Jack had landed a couple attacks on ChimenySwift’s legs, and had burned his right hand with a fireball, which, instead of disintegrating when it hit, set Chim’s wrist on fire with black colored flames. Luckily, Chimney was able to put out the flames by shaking his arm around a bit.

Jack then quickly distracted me by throwing his battle axe again, and used the opportunity to go after ChimneySwift. He punched Chim hard in the gut when he didn’t react fast enough, then hit him in the head with the hilt of his battle axe, which had returned from being thrown. This, unfortunately for me, knocked Chimney unconscious, as he fell over after being hit, and laid motionless on the ground.

That was when I was done. I charged at Jack, preparing to use all my PvP skills. He began to shoot dark fire at me again, but I easily avoided it. I slashed at Jack, my blade hitting a couple of times, which made him recoil in pain.

He took heavy swings at me with his weapon, but I was too agile and fast. He only barely hit me a couple of times but I ignored the pain that would sometimes shoot up my arms and legs.

As Jack attempted to hit me with a heavy blow to the shoulder, I was given a moment to strike. As he drew the axe back, ready to swing, I swept his legs out from under him, making him fall to the forest floor. Since Jack was dazed, I could easily take him down now.

I first kicked him in the ribs, and proceeded to hear a satisfying snap, before I began to attempt to jab at him. I sliced with my blade to no avail though, since Jack just blocked my attacks.

I startled him again when I proceeded to step on top of him with one leg, standing over him. He flinched in pain as I heard another snap. I then pointed the tip of my diamond sword at his throat. I was done with mercy and “games”.

As I prepared to make the final blow, though, three people burst through the underbrush.