Chapter_44.InWithTheNew/mdcrk

//Search.AlertAlarm.#345822

Subject Found: Edgar, Alex. Alias: "PauseUnpause"

//Display.ArchivedData.#002

Data Found. Point of view created.

There were four of us that started glowing when the "Enchantment Table," as those Achievement guys and their friends called it, began to work. We were really confused at first, that was, until Jordan, who was also glowing, used the Table, which created this crazy looking weapon.

All of the Mindcrackers had promised not to use the thing, but as Guude began to whisper to the four of us about changing our minds and I saw Sparklez swinging that sweet green broadsword around, I realized something.

I wanted one.

Screw prior promises, that sword looked awesome!

Apparently the others were on the same wavelength as me, since they also quickly agreed to Guude's new proposition.

Wait.

I didn't even mention who the others were, did I?

Well, as I said, there were four of us. Beef, MC, Nebris, and I were all glowing, each of us a drastically different color. Beef was glowing a sort of reddish brown, MC was glimmering a deep blue, Nebs glowed an extremely bright gold, and, from what I could tell, I was glowing a softer yellow.

Anyways, as soon as Jordan stepped aside and called out "Next!" to us, I was quick to take the opportunity and rushed up to the weapon creating Table.

I cracked my knuckles swiftly and then lifted my hands up, watching in awe as the pages of the book on the Enchantment Table flipped by themselves, finally resting at about a quarter of the way into the book. Following what I saw Jordan do, I pressed my hands on to the pages, which immediately started to glow.

Yellow light then began to suddenly burst and explode from the book, as if I had set off a fireworks show. The others and I watched in awe at the sudden lights show, which then dissipated to leave a single glowing yellow ball hovering directly above the Table. The orb quickly shattered, leaving my weapon to float on its own. I reached out and grabbed it, more bright light exploding from it before quickly disappearing, allowing me to examine the new tool.

It was definitely a tomahawk, that was certain, a dark spruce looking wood used to construct the handle. The blade seemed to be made a some kind of bright yellow gemstone, the texture looking similar to the precious mineral citrine. Lightning bolts were also carved into the handle of the weapon, making it obvious that my essence was lightning.

I swiftly stepped away from the Table after examining my weapon, allowing the next glowing Mindcracker to step forward.

Said Mindcracker was Nebris, who strode up confidently, then stretched his arms while waiting for the Enchantment Table to pick the appropriate pages. When it did, he calmly laid his hands on them, intense golden light quickly making the table glow, but not straying any farther than that.

It quickly diminished moments after coming into existence, leaving Nebris' weapon in its wake. He swiftly snatched it, then raised it to the air, giving us all a good look at it.

I recognized the essence weapon as a janbiya, a fancy curved dagger with a unique looking handle. Its blade was a bright golden yellow that seemed to shimmer, and the handle was made of birch. There were also what appeared to be carvings of glowstone dust in the handle of the dagger, but before I could confirm, Nebris moved, allowing MC to step up the Enchantment Table.

He wasted no time, his hands hovering seemingly nervously over the book on the Table, latching on to the open pages as soon as they stopped moving. Dark blue light swirled and scattered from the Table as soon as this action was performed, the glowing tendrils slithering all over the sky.

After a few moments, they suddenly bound together, forming MC's weapon. He grasped it with both hands before turning around, showing off his essence weapon to all of us.

It was a large war hammer with an oak wood handle, said handle having small carvings of lapis lazuli placed all over it. The head of the giant hammer was also forged with a deep blue stone, which looked like lapis to me.

Lastly Beef sauntered up to the Enchantment Table, calmly preparing to place his hands on whatever two pages of the book the Table selected. He waited patiently, a smile on his face, as the book took oddly long to find the pages that would be used to create his weapon.

It finally made up its mind after a bit, leading Beef to gently place his hands on the selected pages of the Enchantment Table book.

When he did, red-brown light sprayed from the Table in the form of sparks, launching into the sky and preparing to shower the ground before quickly being pulled back to the table where they rapidly rearranged into what would soon become Beef's essence weapon.

When they did, the Mindcracker who it belonged to reached out to grasp it, pulling the weapon from where it defied gravity with one hand before quickly holding it with two. Similar to what Nebris did, Beef held his weapon above his head, allowing us all to see it. When we did, we honestly weren't surprised.

Beef's essence weapon was a large cleaver with a blade that seemed to be made of steel or some other deep grey material. The handle was made of a slightly darker oak than the handle to MC's hammer, and the handle of Beef's cleaver had cow skulls carved into it rather than pieces of lapis.

With all that said and done, Guude called all of us Minecraftians together, probably preparing to discuss what I could only assume would be what else we had to accomplish in our plan of action in order to get our missing friends back.