Cyber Bound

So I thought I would address this before the story began. I was inspired to write this by reading Full.Connection by Bambeptin. Some of the details in this book, mainly the main/overall concept for this story, the chapter name design, a part of the cover art, (which was actually unintentional), and some of the Youtubers that are present, are very similar to the ones in Full.Connection. I'm going to say this right now, so don't bug me about it later. I give all the credit for these similar details to Bambeptin and I highly recommend reading Full.Connection, since it is a very detailed and interesting story, even if it is a bit short at the time I am writing this, since it is not yet complete. I guess I should add, while we're talking about all this serious stuff, I don't own any of these people. I am just writing about them, so don't go around trying to sue me. Or tell the Youtubers I'm writing about to try to sue me. Alright, with that out of the way, let's get on to the fun stuff. :D

This is the tale of Minecraftia. It was once a simple place, but not anymore. Giant skyscraper-riddled cities now infect the strange and wonderful land. At first it wasn't even that bad. One city was the center of all human life in Minecraftia, and for a while all was peaceful. As the years passed though, battles began to break out and a huge war went on for at least a couple decades. Some began to become fed up with the war after those tens of years and brought peace between all the warring groups, giving each one a territory of their own. The ones who brought peace became the Great Council, organizing events and common laws for all of the territories. They passed their leadership on to their children or relatives when they could no longer lead, and for the longest time all was well again. But now as terrible disasters shake each territory, these Minecraftians may have no choice but to band together if they want to survive.

On a side note, I would like to tell you now that there will be no shipping at all in this, and that there will be absolutely no OCs, and even if there are, they will only be there for supporting purposes and will have no major, or maybe even minor, impact on the outcome of the story. Their names will also probably not be mentioned. I am not being sarcastic. I promise.

On another side note there will be some strong language and violence, with perhaps a touch of gore. You have been warned.

 Also (Sorry about all the side notes), if some of these people's personalities are a little off, I'm sorry. I've been reviewing a lot of videos recently, trying to get a feel for all the characters, but sometimes it's hard for me to show off these personalities.

/ahvmht= POV of someone on Achievement Hunter

/capspk= POV of CaptainSparklez (Jordan)

/mdcrk= POV of someone on Mindcrack (I may or may not include all members of Mindcrack...Time will tell...)

/atvem= POV of AntVenom (Taylor)

/chmswft= POV of ChimneySwift11

Notes About the Cover for this Story

I actually ended up changing the cover for this story. I found that I was not as happy with the cover as I originally was, especially after I released the cover for my second book. I feel like this cover does the story much more justice, and is much easier on the eyes. I'm much happier with this cover, and I hope you guys, The Pack, are as well. Now, since that's over with, here are some actual notes. The people on the cover are not the only people in the story, there are actual much more, I obviously just couldn't fit anymore people on the cover. Also, the symbol on the cover that is underneath the title is quickly explained, so I'm not going to explain it. Just read to find out what it is.  

Updates

I'm going to try to update this story at least once every one to two weeks until it is finished. The long-ish stretches between content is because not only am I usually extremely busy, I get writer's block very, VERY often, so I may not have anything to add to the story. But, then again, you may get lucky and I might have a lot of ideas, resulting in updates in rapid succession. If I end up going on a hiatis and putting this story on hold, I will put it up on my account, so if it's been like five months and I haven't updated, go take a look at my account.

Alright! Everything I wanted to talk about has been talked about and it's time for the actual story! Enjoy! :D