Epilouge

A/N: Welcome one and all to the true ending of Cyber Bound! I've been writing this story for over a year, and it's the first one I've ever posted, so not only is this a long time coming, but a monumental achievement. Once again, I would like to thank all of you, The Pack, for your continued support on this book, and I hope you've enjoyed every second of it! I've had a great time writing it, and I would just like to tell you that it will be replaced by another book around early to mid December, so be on the look out for that book! Thanks again, and without further delay, here is the final chapter of Cyber Bound! :D

"Did it work?"

It took a few weeks to set Jordan's idea in motion. With the technological savvy of both Seth and Doc on their side, Sparklez figured that they should be able to send out a message in an attempt to gather survivors. Of course, it took them several weeks to be comfortable enough to this, as well as figure out how to send a message to every screen across the continent.

And even when these requirements were fulfilled, no one was even sure if their attempt even worked.

"I hope so..." Was the reply from Geoff, handing off the gadget that controlled what message was sent to the screens to Seth, who quickly pocketed it.

As Seth, Sparklez, and Geoff began to converse, the rest of the Minecraftians, which consisted of Achievement Hunters, Mindcrackers, and their various other associates, started to disperse, wandering around the still slightly destroyed Spawn Town, where all of them now resided.

Ray happened to walk by as they discussed the likelihood of their contact attempt, his one arm now in a fairly well put together cast, the man throwing in his own two cents as he strode by.

"Hey, there's only one way to tell if it worked. Either people are going to show up, or they're not. We're in an easily recognizable area, so if anyone saw the message, they should know where to go. If they don't come, either it didn't work, or no one wants anything to do with us."

With that the Achievement Hunter walked away, though none of the people he was talking to were quite sure where he was going. In response to the statement, Seth nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm sure it worked." He patted Jordan's shoulder, before adjusting his Mario-esk hat and striding away as well. Which just left Sparklez and Geoff.

They stood in silence for a bit, feet tapping and heads turning to look around them, before Jordan slowly turned to the man across from him and swiftly nodded once, as if showing support and affirmation. After that he turned around and walked off, seeming thoughtful.

The head Achievement Hunter remained where he was for some time, slowly taking in the environment around him.

They were surviving well, and things looked bright. But there were only a couple dozen of them, and they would need others eventually.

Geoff could only hope the others were right.