30

[Fairly gory.]

It's December, but the weather is never really cold around here. Louis always loves that. He wraps Harry in his sweater as he prepares to leave him, Zayn and Niall behind.

Him and Liam are armed and prepared for a fight. Niall and Zayn are prepared to be called at anytime, but more importantly they're prepared for their own little plan.

Niall feels nervous and sick as he watches Louis and Liam talk. All he can think is that Zayn could possibly fuck everything up. Shouldn't they tell the other two about the plan?

"I actually think we should bring him here," Liam says, gesturing to where they're parked.

"We parked so far away from everyone and it makes it easier to clean everything up. Plus, the others will be here," Liam says. Louis slowly nods his head, but then stops.

"I'll bring him close to here. If he sees the cars he'll know the others will be nearby," Louis says. Liam quickly agrees with that and then he's walking towards the party. They have weed on them to make it seem like they came to sell. Selling on their territory is enough to cause a fight without all the drama added on.

"You'll be okay? Zayn, I think you should come with me or come after. That way you can see when we leave and text Niall," Louis offers last minute. Zayn nods, and Louis smiles at them. He places one last kiss on Harry's lips.

"I'll see you after," he promises and then he's walking through the thick woods. He can hear the laughter and chatter of the party and he follows the sound until he reaches the large clearing.

A bonfire crackles in the center and college students sit around it, drinking and smoking. Louis discreetly moves through the crowd, his eyes looking for Brad. He spots Liam talking to some girls and he rolls his eyes at that. He knows Liam will do his job though.

Louis can feel people looking at him - their gazes questioning why he's here, on their side. He pays no attention to the curious on lookers and just keeps looking for the one person he came here for.

He walks closer to the group by the fire and that's where he spots Nick. Louis unnoticeably sneaks away from him and walks back over to Liam. He pulls the boy away from the girls and into a place more private.

"Nick is by the fire. I can't find Brad," Louis whispers. Liam's eyes flick over to the fire and they can both see Nick there.

"Keep looking. I got Grimshaw," Liam tells him. Louis nods and watches as Liam makes his way over to the group. Louis turns away and continues on his hunt.

People offer him beer and joints and Louis declines it all. It's frustrating him that he can't find Brad. It shouldn't be this hard. He scans the area again and finally spots the man.

He's near the edge and who he's talking to makes Louis feel sick. Harry is openly flirting with him and Louis watches as Harry nods his head to the clearing, away from the party.

Louis can only think of Zayns plan as he watches the two walk off. His feet start to quickly move across the uneven ground and he roughly shoves people.

Harry was supposed to stay away. Louis could fucking kill Zayn right now. Louis gets caught in a swarm of people and his heart thumps so hard it actually hurts. He needs to get to Harry. Right now.

He can't seem to move fast enough and his mind whirls with worry. The bad feeling in his gut grows more and more each passing second and he feels the need to vomit. He finally escapes the party and starts to make his way through the woods. He tries to be silent, but there's no way with how fast he's traveling.

Mine || larryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara