27

Two weeks and finally Louis can go home. He's still sore and his gauze is still covering his chest. The doctor hands Harry Louis' pain medicine and antibiotics as they prepare to leave.

"He'll take an antibiotic in the morning and evening. Give him the painkiller whenever he complains. Come back in two weeks and we'll check up on him," Dr. Reagan smiles. Harry returns it and turns to a grumpy Louis.

"Ready to go home?" Harry grins.

"Yes. I've been fucking ready, I'm so sick of this fucking hospital," Louis grumbles. Dr. Reagan laughs - now used to the boys grumpiness.

"Remember he still has to take things easy. Just relax for the next two weeks okay?" Dr. Reagan tells him. Louis moves forward so he's next to Harry and takes the boys hand.

"Yeah. I'm leaving now," he says. He starts to drag Harry out of the room. Harry gives the doctor a final wave over his shoulder and then Louis has him fully out of the door.

"You're supposed to be in a wheelchair," Harry tells him. Louis just gives him a glare and it makes Harry shut his mouth and walk behind him silently. They arrive at the front and Louis signs himself out. Zayn is standing by the front door, ready to drive them home.

The three don't say anything as they walk out to Zayns car. They make Louis sit in the back - which irritates him - and Harry shrinks down in the front. Louis in a bad mood makes him nervous.

The drive is tense and awkward. No one says a word and Harry just really wants to go home and hide in bed with Oscar. Once the car is parked Louis is out and walking up to the door. Zayn and Harry look at each other and then run after him.

"You want to watch movies, Lou?" Harry asks timidly. Louis ignores him and unlocks the front door. Niall and Liam both smile at him, but Louis doesn't return it. He doesn't even smile as the dogs - much bigger now - attack his feet.

"What have you guys done while I was away? Did you still do business? Plan anything?" Louis finally speaks. Liam frowns, but shrugs his shoulders carelessly.

"We did drop offs and went to Grahams for a quick pick up. We didn't plan much though," Liam tells him. Louis glares at everyone in the room and then starts to walk off towards the basement.

"Where are you going?" Harry weakly asks. He doesn't like when Louis gets angry and upset. It's nerve wracking for him.

"To plan shit. I am not going to sit around and let Brad win. He will not get away with this," Louis seethes. Harry takes a small step forward and gives Louis a worried look.

"He won't, but you need to rest right now. How about you lie down and I'll make you some food?" Harry tries. Louis seems to get angrier at that and he whips around fast.

"No! I'm not a pathetic fucking baby. You can't tell me what to do and I don't want you taking care of me. Niall got shot! Go baby him," Louis shouts. Harry steps back because honestly his feelings are hurt. He never wanted to make Louis angry, he just cares.

"That is completely different. Yes, Niall go shot, but it was his arm and we did baby him for the first week. You almost died, so don't yell at Harry for caring," Zayn says. He moves forward and places a hand on Harrys back trying to comfort the boy. Louis sees this and it infuriates him. He's not even angry at his friends, he's just angry in general so he's taking it out on them.

"Oh what? You two are buddies now? I'm gone for two weeks and I get replaced?" Louis spits out. Everyone just looks at him with wide eyes because no one understands what's going on.

"This is fucking ridiculous. I have this ugly fucking scar and people are going to just stare at it and it makes me ugly. It makes me so ugly and now people won't even like me. And I fucking lost! I lost to Brad! That's so embarrassing," Louis continues to go off. He's pacing the floor and the four boys just watch, letting him get it all out.