9

They aren't even through the door of their house when Liam decides it's time to yell.

"Why the fuck did you bring him here?" Liam yells at Louis. He gestures to Harry - who shrinks away - and then turns back to Louis, absolutely furious.

"Was I supposed to leave him there to die? Are you fucking stupid?" Louis yells back. That causes the other two boys to quietly move to the corners of the room. Liam and Louis stare at each other in fury, both refusing to back down.

"Am I stupid? Are you stupid? You're the one fighting outside the police station," Liam shouts and Louis just clenches his jaw, not wanting to fight Liam.

"I'm going inside." Louis states. He reaches behind him and gently takes Harry's wrist leading him to the door that connects their garage and house.

They just make it through the door when Louis can feel Harry being tugged away from him. He turns to see Liam grabbing him and Harry close to tears.

"You're not bringing him in our house! What the fuck, Louis," Liam shouts. Louis is tired of the nonstop yelling and he just stares Liam in the face, scarily calm.

"Let go of him right now, Liam. I swear to god if you ever grab him like that again," Louis threatens. Liam let's go of the boy and Harry stumbles over to Louis. Louis wraps him in his arms and glares at Liam.

"I'm bringing him up to my room. Come get me of you still want me to go out with you tonight," Louis dismisses himself. No one else says a word as Louis leads Harry up the stairs and to his room. Harry scans his room in awe as they enter.

"It's so big," Harry mutters. Louis just chuckles and leaves Harry so he can grab the boy something to wear to bed.

"It's alright. Are you okay with sweats and a tshirt for bed?" Louis asks him. Harry nods and Louis pulls them out passing them to him.

"You can change here or the washroom over there. Your choice," Louis shrugs. Harry just walks to the washroom and shuts the door. Louis doesn't take any offense and just sits down on his bed. He's still pissed at Liam for yelling. How dare he yell at him for saving a person from getting beat? If anything he should be happy Harry is with them right now.

The washroom door opens and Harry walks out. He looks adorable in Louis' baggy clothes - they're not baggy on Harry - and Louis smiles softy at him.

"You can stay in here tonight, okay?" Louis says. Harry frowns and moves forward so he can sit next to Louis.

"Where are you sleeping?" he wonders. Louis shrugs and stands to his feet.

"The couch probably," he tells him. Harry frowns and gently takes his wrist, bringing him back to the bed.

"Can you just sleep up here? I don't want to sleep here alone," Harry whispers. His cheeks have turned a cute shade of pink and he looks down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I can sleep here. I may have to leave later though," Louis tells him. Harry just shrugs and moves so he's cuddled into Louis' side.

"As long as I wake up and you're in the room. Liam scares me so I don't want to be alone," Harry admits. Louis looks down at the boy curled up against his side and gently moves his hands to his hair. He plays with the tiny curls and massages his head.

"I'll be here when you wake up. Are you tired now? Do you want to sleep?" Louis asks. Harry nods and they both move so Harry is lying at the top of the bed. Louis gets up and turns off his light, before he goes back to the bed and sits against the headboard.

"Can we cuddle? Or is that too much?" Harry whispers into the dark. Louis doesn't reply, just moves down so he's lying next to the boy and can pull him into his arms. Harry happily nuzzles into Louis' chest and curls up into him.