Chapter Seventeen-He Is

We were all back on the tour bus, doing our own thing. I was applying lotion to my fresh tan while looking over at the pacing Paul.
"Whats the matter?" I called over, closing the bottle's cap. He snapped his head up and began to bite his thumb nail. "Can you keep a secret?" He questioned, walking over to sit next to me.
I nodded, rubbing in the last drop of cream.
"I'm thinking about proposing to Clodagh." He whispered, looking at me. I clasped my hands to my mouth and giggled. "Go for it, Paul!" I announced, hugging him. He smiled and chuckled. "What if she says no?" He mumbled, punching his palm. I sighed and patted his back. "She loves you, I can see it in her eyes whenever you two video chat." I explained.

As I was walking down the tour bus bedroom hallway, I saw Niall open the bathroom door. Paul said it was okay for me to tell him.
My heart leaped as his blue eyes twinkled in my direction. Biting the inside of my lip, I ran over to him and softly held him to the wall.
"Woah, feisty!" He winked, holding my waist and pulling me into a kiss. "I'm not here for that. I have to tell you something." I whispered, holding my index and middle finger to his lips. His eyebrows raised and I released his lips. 
"Pauls going to propose." I whispered, looking closely into his eyes. I was still in his grip when he gasped. "No, you're kidding!" He whispered. I giggled and shook my head. "Nope and he's doing it when they meet up in London next week." I confessed, pecking his lips. "Oh yeah, tell no one." I added, softly smacking his chest and walking away.

Paul, Niall and I were sitting on the sofa with his laptop on his lap. "I like that one." I explained, pointing to a small diamond.
"It needs to be bigger." He nervously mumbled, scanning the page. "How about that one?" I questioned again, pointing to a ring.
"It has a clean cut. Colorless and not too flashy." I explained, looking at him for approval. He held his finger to his mouth in thought. "And girls do like the colorless." I added, hoping he would like it. He smiled at me and nodded. "It's the one." 
I chuckled and held my hands to my mouth. I don't think I've ever been this excited. "It's lovely, Paul." Niall smiled, patting him on the shoulder. "But Aria, how do you know so much on rings?" Paul curiously questioned. My frown disappeared. "Two years ago, I helped my brother pick out a ring for Petunia, his girlfriend, but it didn't really work for them." I whispered. 
Niall's eyes filled with sympathy. "W-what happened?" He asked, putting his arm around me. I sighed and nuzzled into him. "One night, he came home from work, with the ring and found her sleeping with another man in their bed." I cringed, remembering his pain. I never liked Petunia, but whatever made him happy made me happy. 

We were all sitting in a diner, waiting for our food to come when Paul told everyone. "So, who likes this ring?" He smirked, holding a picture up.
The boys gasped and all nodded.  
"Who's it for?" Harry questioned, swiping his hair out of his face. Louis slapped his arm. "He's proposing to Clodagh, you numb nuts." He gasped, looking deeply into his eyes. Bromance.
"Yep, and next week at a romantic dinner," he announced, putting the picture away.
I smiled and took a sip of my iced tea.
"I'm really happy for you, Paulier." I confessed.
"Thank you, Ariaier."
"I want to be proposed in Neverland!" Louis screeched.
"I want to be proposed to at the supermarket." Niall confessed. "The mirror store." Zayn mumbled. "Somewhere where spoons are illegal." Liam shuttered.
"The pet store." Harry hummed. "In Paris-wait, you guys have to propose to your future women, not them." 

 Niall and I were cuddling on the sofa, watching Glee. 
"Darren Criss is so hot." I confessed, twisting a strand of Niall's hair. His head was laying on a pillow on my lap. "Not as hot as me, right?" He questioned, looking up. I
stroked his forehead. "No one is hotter than you, dear." I explained, pecking his lips/
"Good, or I'd have to make them disappear." He teased, patting my head.
"Ni, you'd be arrested and I'd never see you again." I announced.