The Scene

A few students came in and were shocked to see Eunkwang and Peniel in class. Most of the girls crowd around them to take pictures. You were quite surprised by their popularity and asked Minhyuk,"They are really popular than you."

"That's because they saw me almost everyday here," Minhyuk sighed and pretended to be sad.

You just laughed and Minhyuk too laughed. Soon they start their lesson and they had fun with the roleplays especially when Eunkwang and Peniel were there. After class, the students asked the BTOB guys to hang out with them for lunch but they refused as they have other plans. You got up, ready to leave when Minhyuk called up your name when all the students had left. You turned around and asked,"Wae?"

"Wanna have lunch with us?" Minhyuk asked.

"I thought you guys have plans?" You looked puzzled.

"Changsub texted me to invite you for lunch," Eunkwang said.

"Oh..okay. Sure," You smiled.

"Okay, lets go guys," Minhyuk smiled back.

=====================

Meanwhile, Changsub and the rest waited for you and the others at one famous korean restaurant. Changsub was shaking his legs while waiting for a text.

"Hyung, chill. She will be coming," Hyunsik said to him.

Suddenly, two of the BEAST members approached them and asked,"Why aren't you guys ordering something?"

"We're waiting for three of our missing members and one girl," Illhoon said.

"One girl..you don't mean our Tasha?" Yoseob said.

Just then, all four of you came in and Changsub eyes lit and waved towards you. You saw them and waved back.

"What took hyungs so long?" Illhoon asked.

"Mian. There was a traffic accident while we are on the way here," Eunkwang told them.

"Accident? Did you get hurt?" Changsub looked around you and sounded worried.

"Yah...look at him...He didn't even care about us...," Eunkwang folded his arms across.

Changsub looked at the three guys and said,"You guys look okay to me.." Then he looked back at you.

Eunkwang approached both of you and pulled Changsub and head wrestle his head while saying,"Lend this dwerb for a while."

Both Eunkwang and Minhyuk dragged Changsub outside. You watched him being dragged and saw being punished. Changsub showed a dramatic help and plea and Eunkwang pretended to be aggressive towards him by pulling him at one corner.

"Don't worry. The hyungs are not that aggressive towards him," Hyunsik words' made you relieved when someone said,"The only thing that Changsub hyung going to get is the ultimate butt kick by Eunkwang hyung."

You widened your eyes in shock and said,"Shouldn't we...stop them?"

"It's best if we do not interrupt with their problems," Ki Kwang said with a smile.

Just then, all three of them came in. Eunkwang and Minhyuk came in happily while pretended that nothing happened while Changsub was bearing the pain on his butt.

"Ready to order guys?" Yoseob asked happily.

"Ye!!!" They put their hands up while you looked at Changsub worriedly.

Changsub carefully sat on his seat and groaned in pain quietly.

"Are you sure you okay?" You asked.

Changsub smiled forcefully and nodded. You tried to do something for him and remembered something. You took something out from your bag and put the laptop in your bag.

"Here. Use this for support," You handed him the soft, comfy laptop cover to him.

"It's okay. I don't to ruin your laptop cover. I can endure the pain those hyungs gave me," Changsub pushed it gently to you.

Upon hearing that, you pulled him up gently and put it on his chair. Then, you let him sat down and he suddenly felt that the pain eased.

"Ottae?" You asked him.

Before he could answer, someone called your name. You looked up and was surprised to see Kiseop standing there. He approached your table and grinned,"You're eating lunch here too?"

"...Uh..yeah..you too?" You felt anxious.

Kiseop looked around you and felt disturbed by the presence of BTOB guys and BEAST guys.

"Mind if I join you? It'd be too boring if I eat alone," Kiseop asked.

You bit your lip. However, Minhyuk answered for you,"Sure. Why not."

"Kamsahamida," Kiseop smiled and casually said to Minhyuk who sat beside you," Can you stand for a while?"

Minhyuk stood up. Kiseop pulled a chair from behind and lightly pushed Minhyuk's chair towards the side. Kiseop put his chair beside you and sat down. Minhyuk and the rest were dumbfounded and just sat down on his seat. You were taken aback by his action and looked over to Minhyuk. Minhyuk saw your eyes and calmly smiled while mouthed,"Gwenchana."

Soon all of you ate the food that was being served. Kiseop kept talking to you so that the rest won't have the chance to.

"This is getting out of hand," Yoseob said softly to Ki Kwang while glancing towards Kiseop.

"I know. Let's do something about it," Ki Kwang said.

"Kiseop shii, I heard that you had serious illness..," Yoseob cut his conversation with you.

"....Illness..?...How did you know about it...?" Kiseop calmly asked back.

"We heard that from her brother...It must be painful to endure it," Ki Kwang gave a sympathetic look.

"Uh..yeah..painful..," Kiseop turned to his food.

"So what kind of illness is that? Cause I heard there are different types. Maybe I can help you cause one of my friends is a doctor," Yoseob said.

Kiseop started to get nervous and tried to think of something smart. The table was in silence. The BTOB members looked confused until Peniel broke the silence,"Is the illness uncurable?"

They all looked towards Kiseop for answer while he was looking for an answer. You saw his tense look and asked softly,"Are you okay?"

Just then, a woman called his name with a nasal voice,"Oppa~!"

All of you looked at that direction and saw a lady with low cut dress and beautiful wavy hair waved towards one of the guys at your table. She approached your table and was surprised to see handsome guys and said,"Omo~ I didn't know you know these guys.Why don't you introduce them to the girls at the club tonight?"

All of you knew who this "oppa" was. You turned to Kiseop and said,"Club? Tonight..?"

The lady who saw you, looked at you and scoffed,"And oppa, who is she? Is she the one you told me about? Begging to get back together with you?"

Once you heard that, you started to clench your fist and your face turned red with anger. Kiseop felt the tension between him and you. He blurted something out but you didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence. You gave him a slap on his face which made everyone shocked especially Kiseop as he felt humiliated.

"..Bwoh? Begging to get back together?" You sounded vex.

"Tasha, I..I can e..explain..It was all a misunderstanding. The..The thing is...," He stuttered while putting one of his hand on one of the cheeks that was being slapped.