Gifts

So where's mine?" Minhyuk asked.

All eyes focused on you and you tried to make up an answer as you did not want others to know that Minhyuk will get a very special chocolate than theirs.

You pretended to look through your bag and said in a nervous tone,"I..I thought I've put yours in...Maybe I left it at home."

"Awww...too bad hyung,"Changsub teased.

"I'll give it to you later,okay?" You asked Minhyuk who was feeling slightly disappointed.

Minhyuk then tried to cover his upset face and gave a fake smile,"No worries."

He walked past you and started to practice his dance moves at the corner. Eunkwang talked softly to you,"He's upset alright."

"I know..," You felt guilty and tried to think of something to give the gift privately.

Afterwards, they continued practicing till they took a break. You had sent a message to Minhyuk and asked him to meet at the rooftop garden. Minhyuk saw the message and excused himself. He noticed that you had gone and left for the rooftop garden to meet you.

=====

The cool breeze made your long hair flow beautifully. You waited patiently for Minhyuk and contemplated to give the Valentine's gift to him. While you were looking at the streets from the rooftop garden, you suddenly heard his voice.

"You have something to talk about?" Minhyuk asked.

You turned to your right and saw him standing against the railing beside you. You saw his disappointed expression and knew why.

"Are you still upset because you didn't get your Valentine's gift?" You asked him.

"..Upset over a Valentine's gift?...No," Minhyuk scoffed and pretended he didn't care.

You knew he was just pretending and played along.

"Oh well..If you're not upset then, I guess I can give this to someone else," You took out the Valentine's gift meant for Minhyuk and played along.

Minhyuk stole a glance and saw the gift. He thought *Is that for me..?*

You glanced at him and he quickly looked away, pretending not to be interested. You giggled quietly and handed it over to him while saying,"Here. This is yours."

Minhyuk lowered his eyes and hesitated to take it from you, feeling embarrassed. You then grabbed his hands and put it on his hands.

You then turned to face the streets below and felt the cool breeze. Minhyuk who was still embarrassed by the gift, muttered but can be heard by you,"Mine look different from the rest.."

"Because you're special," You confessed.

Minhyuk then turned to face the streets and casually asked,"Any particular reason?"

You baffled at his question but maintained a pokerface and said,"No particular reason..It's just that I like you more than the rest.."

When he heard that, he became more interested and probed more,"What are the things that made you like me more?"

"..I don't know...It's just a feeling I guess," You said and looked at your watch.

You turned to face him and said,"I need to go. I see you soon."

You tool a step forward with a small smile. Meanwhile Minhyuk was staring at his gift and watched you walking away. Didn't expect what he was going to do, He quickly gripped your wrist. He suavely made you turned to face and pulled you closer to him. He then smoothly kiss you on the lips and a few moments later, both your lips parted. He looked into your eyes and softly said,"Thank you for the surprise Valentine's gift."

You felt your heart beating fast as soon as he did that. Minhyuk was smiling charmingly and you started to flush. You quickly pulled away and turned your back on him. You felt your hot cheeks and hurriedly left the place. At the same time, Minhyuk bit his bottom lip and snickered while feeling happy all inside.

=======

You took the stairs down to the dance studio and told Lauren that it was time to go home. The BTOB members felt apologetic that they could not send her to the door as they had yet to synchonise their dance moves.

"It's okay guys. We can go home by ourselves," You smiled and both of you waved goodbyes.

But before you stepped out of the studio, you turned around and made a "Hwaiting" fist which made them felt energised with your cheering fist.

=======

You and Lauren were walking towards the house when you saw Kiseop on the doorstep. Kiseop noticed your presence and stood up straight.

"Lauren ah, go in first," You bend to her eye level while saying softly to her.

Lauren nodded and unlocked the door. Before she stepped inside, she turned to Kiseop and said firmly,"Don't do anything to unnie. Oppa, I'm watching you."

She eyed him and closed the door after saying that. She then walked to the window and watched you and Kiseop from inside. Kiseop just chuckled and said,"Your little sister is cute.."

You ignored what he said and folded your arms across. You glared at him and asked,"What are you doing here?"

Hearing your tone of voice, he teased,"No hello? No"I love you"?"

You looked at him bewilderingly and scoffed. He laughed silently and then stopped laughing when he noticed you did not have reaction. He then cleared his throat.

"Okay. Okay. I'm just joking with you," Kiseop said.

"And it's not even funny," You said.

"Fine. You win," Kiseop surrendered.

He continued and asked,"So where's mine?"

"Where's what?" You asked.

"Isn't today Valentine's day?" Kiseop questioned her.

"Yeah..So?" You shrugged.

"So...I want my Valentine chocolates," He put out his hand.

"I don't have anything for you," You told him.

"Not even for this?" Kiseop started to blackmail you with the pictures of you and him.

You stumped and swallowed hard. Kiseop just snickered and fanned the photos to you.