Sudden Actions

After a while, Minhyuk pulled back and looked into your eyes. You blinked multiple times at what just happened. Your heart was beating fast upon the sudden kiss. You saw the serious look on his face. He began to talked softly,"...I...*sighing*...I..'m sorry..I..shouldn't do that to you..I don't know what happened to me.."

Minhyuk turned around and his back facing you. Then, he walked to the washroom. You were still leaning on against the fridge with your index finger touching your warm lips. You were still thinking of what Minhyuk did.

Meanwhile in the washroom, Minhyuk stood in front of the mirror and blamed himself what had happened. *Now it's going to be super awkward between me and her...* Minhyuk said to himself and gave a deep sigh.

You decided to continue whatever you were doing and forget what just happened a few minutes ago. You grabbed a pot which was filled with water and placed it on a stove for boiling. While waiting for it to boil, you went to cut the carrots and radishes into dices. Ilhoon came into the kitchen and saw that you were working alone. He stood beside you and grabbed the diced carrots and asked,"Where's Minhyuk hyung?"

"He's in the washroom," You told him.

"Oh. So what are you cooking for dinner today?" Ilhoon peered over on the ingredients that was put into a bowl.

"Just a simple dish..Kimchi Soup with grilled fish," You said with a smile.

"Can I help?" Ilhoon offered.

"Sure. Are you good in cooking rice?" You asked.

"Yeap. I"ll go cook the rice," Ilhoon moved to the rice cooker and did his task.

After a few minutes, Minhyuk came out from the washroom and he called you as he was looking to the front,"Tasha shii, I -."

Minhyuk's eyes were fixed on how intimate Ilhoon and you were. Both you and Ilhoon stopped joking around and saw Minhyuk standing there looking at both of you. Ilhoon realised what he did and quickly let you go. He pretended nothing happened and awkwardly asked Minhyuk to change topic,"Minhyuk hyung..you've been in the washroom for quite sometime..is everything okay?"

"Uh..yeah..everything's good...so are you guys cooking together for dinner?" Minhyuk asked while pointing on the pot.

"Yeah..do you want to cook together with us..?" You asked him.

Your eyes met his and he quickly looked away while saying,"I just continue whatever I was doing just now. You two can prepare for dinner."

You watched Minhyuk walked over to the counter and continued with his cooking. Then, both you and Ilhoon continued with their cooking. Minhyuk would then secretly glanced over towards you.

===========

During dinner, they ate together and you decided to converse with Minhyuk like how they talked to one another.

"Minhyuk shii, tomorrow what lesson are you going to teach us?" You started a topic.

"I was planning to have invite you guys to the CUBE building. So from there, you guys can have the feel of being an artiste," Minhyuk told you.

You nodded and Lauren interrupted,"Unnie, can I follow you tomorrow? I want to meet Dongwoon oppa and the rest of the oppas there."

"Okay. Minhyuk shii, is it okay if I meet u and the rest at the CUBE building instead tomorrow?" You asked him.

"Sure," Minhyuk finally smiled,

"Assa!! Field trip tomorrow!!" Lauren excitedly said.

=========

Tomorrow, you and Lauren had reached the CUBE lobby first. Both of you decided to hang around the cafe while waiting for Minhyuk and your classmates to arrive. While waiting, someone called your name. You looked up and saw Peniel and Changsub walking towards the both of you.

"Tashaaaaa! Long time no seeeee!" Changsub gave a tight hug and then he looked down and saw Lauren and gave her a lovable hug.

"Are you still waiting for Minhyuk hyung?" Peniel asked.

"Uh, yeah. But they should be here in a few minutes," You looked at your watch.

"You don't mind us hanging around with you for a while, right?" Changsub asked.

"Sure," You smiled.

While all of you were talking, you got a call from Kiseop. For the first call, you tried to ignore it but your phone kept ringing. You eventually picked up the call and answered,"Hello..?"

"Umm..hi. Are you a friend of this guy..named..Kiseop..?" An unknown man asked through the call.

"...Yeah..May I know whose this..?" You asked the caller.

.

.

.

Your stopped drinking and your eyes rounded. Changsub, Peniel and Lauren looked at you with a confused look. You then hanged up the call and looked stumped whil looking at your phone. Peniel reached out his hand to hold yours and asked,"Is everything okay?"

You then looked at them with a worried look.