Peniel & Ilhoon

You could feel the gentle breeze carressing your rosy cheeks. You looked at the beautiful surrounding, completed with beautiful flowers at the rooftop of the Cube building. Your little sister, Lauren was busily playing with the BTOB and 4Minute members at the dance studio. While you were enjoying the breeze, you heard whistling, not far from you.

"Moon ya, grow well and stay healthy okay," You heard the whistling with that comforting voice.

You turned your heard at that direction and saw Peniel watering the potted of flowers. You walked towards him and stood behind him. He did not notice you behind him until he saw a shadow over him. He turned and was surprised to see you. He looked nervous and said hi softly. You smiled and hi back.

"Are those flowers yours?" You asked while pointing at the pretty flowers.

"Uh..ya," Peniel felt embarrassed while scratching his back of his neck.

"They look so pretty," You admired the flowers.

Peniel just smiled. Peniel watched you admiring the flowers especially one of the flowers that caught your interest.

"I'm sure you thought of me being a bit girlish because I planted these flowers," Peniel said shyly.

"Why do you say that?" You looked up to him and wondered.

"The guys have been teasing me of having a girl's hobby instead of playing their kind of sports as a hobby," Peniel explained.

"I think a guy having this kind of hobby is kinda sweet and gentle," You told him while looking at the flowers.

His ears pricked upon hearing your compliment. He looked at you with a surprised look. As soon as you turned to look at him, he quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed.

"Can I help you water the flowers?" You asked.

"Uh.. sure," Peniel handed the watering can and you took it from him.

Peniel watched you watering the flowers with care.

As soon as both of you are done watering the flowers, both of you head to the Cube dancing studio. While walking towards the studio, you heard someone calling your name. You knew that familiar voice and turned your back. You smiled widely as soon as you saw your brother waving at you.

"Dongwoon oppa!!" You rushed to him and embraced him tightly.

"Tasha, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I thought of paying you a visit so Lauren and I brought some lunchboxes," You beamed to him.

"You shouldn't have. It must be heavy for you and Lauren to bring all those," Dongwoon said.

"Don't worry. We have Joon oppa with us," You grinned.

"Oppa? Since when you called him oppa?" Dongwoon raised his eyebrow.

"Just now. He's been complaining about me not calling him oppa," You sighed.

"Ahahaha. He must want to hear oppa from you for the longest time!" Dongwoon laughed.

"Ah! Oppa, do you know Peniel shii planted flowers at the rooftop??" You asked him after realising Peniel standing behind you.

"Peniel? Plant flowers?" Dongwoon raised his eyebrows and looked at Peniel.

"His flowers are soooo pretty!! Come! I'll show you!! Peniel! Come and show your beautiful flowers to him!" You pulled Dongwoon's arm and dragged him to the rooftop.

Once all of you at the rooftop, Dongwoon was amazed by the pretty flowers.

"Peniel ah, you plant all these?" Dongwoon widened his eyes.

"Ye, Dongwoon sunbaenim," He looked a little embarrassed.

"Ya~ The flowers are blooming beautifully. And the rooftop looks more lively with these," Dongwoon complimented.

"See. I told you that you did a fantastic job," You grinned at Peniel.

"Thanks," He shyly replied.

"Keep up the good work. If there's anything that I need to help, please ask," Dongwoon smiled.

"Ye, sunbaenim!" Peniel saluted and smiled.

"Let's go and enjoy the lunch that my lovely sister had brought," Dongwoon slung his arm on your shoulder and Peniel's.

=====================

At the dance studio, you were having fun chatting with the rest of the CUBE members. While chatting away, you saw Illhoon feeling uncomfortable. He seldoms speak.

"Tasha shii, wae?" Eunkwang spoke softly when he saw your worried face.

"Is he always like this?" You asked.

"Dugu?" Eunkwang asked back.

"Him," You pointed to Illhoon who was fiddling with his phone while sitting alone.

"Ah..Illhoon? He's not usually like this. He would usually tease the others for fun. Maybe he's just uncomfortable, having a visitor here. Don't worry he will be fine. Eunkwang smiled reassuring you.

You trust Eunkwang's word. Soon after Illhoon got up and walked out of the dance studio. You looked around and saw everyone was having fun chit chatting. You got up and quietly leave the place.

You walked down the hallway and saw Illhoon leaning against the railing of the second floor stairs. But as you were coming down the stairs, you didn't notice there is a peel of banana at one of the flight of stairs. As soon as you stepped on the it, you felt slippery and lost your balance.

Illhoon who was about to head back to the dance studio, saw you who was about to fall down. He started to panic and rushed to saw you.

"Careful!" He grabbed hold of you and you closed your eyes.

*Did i injured myself?* You thought to yourself with your eyes still closed.

"Tasha shii, gwenchana?" You heard a voice.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Illhoon's face upclose. You were in his arms and your heart started to beat fast.

Both you and Illhoon froze.