One Step @ A Time

"I'll ask someone to investigate this picture before this blows out to the media especially your brother," Minhyuk said while looking at the weird picture.

"Okay. Thanks," You sounded relief and send the picture to him.

"So. How was your day today?" Minhyuk asked you with a smile.

"Good. Except for that encounter of those guys that is," You laughed lightly.

"Aren't you going to ask me how was my day?" Minhyuk asked teasingly.

You gave a chuckle and played along while asking formally,"Well, Minhyuk shii, how was your day today?"

"Hmm..me? Funny you should ask, Tasha shii. I'm having a very good day. In fact, I'm having a marvelous day spending time with an awesome and beautiful girl like you," Minhyuk mischievously answered.

You laughed at his funny tone and he laughed too. And from that day onwards, you and Minhyuk had spent together a lot even the BEAST and BTOB members noticed at your close relationship.

========

One day in the CUBE Entertainment company, the BTOB members were having dance practice and vocals practice. Minhyuk was especially happy than any practice days. He was practicing his solo moves while the rest of the members take a rest.

"Somebody seemed to be super happy today," Eunkwang said.

"Must be because of the dates Minhyuk hyung had with Tasha," Hyunsik gave a little chuckle.

"I should be the one dating Tasha..not him," Changsub felt upset after knowing about your close relationship with Minhyuk 3 weeks ago.

"Tough luck, dude," Eunkwang laughed softly.

Minhyuk then came over and sat with them while wiping his sweat with his towel.

"What are you guys talking about without me?" Minhyuk asked while eyeing them.

"Talking about hyung," Peniel told him.

"Me?" Minhyuk raised one eyebrow.

"About hyung and Tasha," Ilhoon said.

"Are you in the relationship with her?" Eunkwang asked.

"Wae?" Minhyuk asked while busying with wiping his sweaty six-packs body with his towel.

"The confession hyung made in TV is about Tasha am I right?" Hyunsik asking the obvious.

Minhyuk just smiled to himself without answering.

"It's true then," Changsub felt even more depressed and lied down.

========

On the other hand, you were having a scene with Kiseop.

"Taekhyun oppa, let's just break up. I..can't take this anymore," You acted.

"But Ju Hyun ah, I don't us to break up. I really love you. I..I can't leave without you," Kiseop aka Taekhyun acted.

"I'm sorry. I really can't," You were about to walk away when Kiseop gripped your hand and pulled you towards him with an embrace.

"I won't let you go. I want you to stay beside me forever," Kiseop acted with passion.

The director who watched the scene was too focused on the both of you till he forgot to say cut. After a while,

"...And CUT! That scene was superb! Well done, Tasha & Kiseop shii," The director
complimented with a proud smile.

You quickly get away from his embrace and turned towards the director with a smile.

"Okay guys, let's take 5. Be back in an hour," The director told the crew as well as the actors and actresses to take a break.

You packed your stuff and walked towards your waiting room. While you were about to leave the set, Kiseop called your name. You ignored it and he quickly caught up onto you. He stood in front and smiled while saying,"Let's have lunch together. And the lunch will be on me."

You glared at him and said,"I've brought my own lunch."

"Ah..really? Okay then," Kiseop's smile slowly disappeared after you walked off.

=====

When you reached your waiting room, you saw a small cake box and there was a note on it.

"Have a good lunch~ And here's a sweet treat for you after the long shoot ^_^," You read and it was written by Minhyuk.

You smiled, feeling excited at the same time and opened the box. There was three different types cupcakes with her favourite flavours - chocolate, vanilla and raspberry. You closed it and took out your lunch made by your brother.

A little while later, there was a knock on your door and you opened it. Stood there was Kiseop with his packed lunch, smiling with glee.

"May I have lunch together with you?" Kiseop asked with his genuine smile.

"No. I want to eat alone," You highlighted "alone."

"I bought your favourite cake," Kiseop bribed.

"And the answer is still no. Goodbye," You slammed the door and back to your lunch.

Meanwhile, Kiseop's smile disappeared and clenched his fist. He then walked towards his room and ate his lunch alone.