Pay a little visit

The following day is the weekend. You thought of spending the day with your big brother and Lauren together but seemed like the BEAST members are still busy as ever. You strolled down the stairs and looked around the empty house.

*What's the point of having a big house when you can barely see anyone around..?*

You walked to the kitchen and scanned the whole kitchen. An idea popped up in your head and you smiled to yourself. Just then, ajumma walked in and saw you busying yourself with something. She peered over to you and asked,"Tasha, who are you making these for?"

"Oh, I wanted to make some lunch food for oppa and the others & thought of bringing them there," You said.

"Here, let ahjumma help you," Ahjumma offered her help.

Later, Lauren strolled into the kitchen and watched the both of you making lunches while licking her lollipop.

"Lauren ah, can you pass me the carrot from the fridge?" You asked her while stirring the mixture.

"Ye," Lauren jumped down from her seat and opened the fridge.

After an hour, the lunch boxes were ready.

"Tasha, they looked heavy. Are you sure you can carry them?" Ahjumma looked at you in bewilderment.

"Don't worry ahjumma. I have someone to help me," You said, smiling.

Just then, the door of the house swung opened and someone shouted across the living room.

"Good morning mates! Mr Macho is here~! What can I do to help?" He posed and proudly flex his muscles.

"Who was that?" Ahjumma walked out of the kitchen to take a look.

You and Lauren followed her out. You crossed your arms and said," Good! You're just in time. Help me carry these," You showed the bags full of lunch boxes.

He swiftly grabbed the bags and showed his strength.

"Chey! This is easy! Is this all?" He bragged.

You shookes your head and pointed to the kitchen. His eyes rounded and gulped. *You gotta be kidding me..!*

"Yah! Are you trying to open a food stall or something?!" He questioned you.

"Wae? Can't handle them, Mr Macho..? I thought you are strong enough to handle these?" You gave a laugh.

Suddenly Lauren came running towards him and hugged him.

"Joon oppa!" She widened her smile and looked up to him.

"Ah, Lauren ah. How are you?" His tone of voice softened once he saw her.

"Good," She smiled.

"Lauren ah, I think your sister is trying to make me her slave," He whispered.

"Joon?" Ahjumma curiously looked at him.

"Joon turned his head and saw a woman standing in front of him, looking at him curiously.

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo! Chaneun Joon imida. Tasha's older cousin," He bowed while introducing himself.

"Ah...kere? Nice to meet you. I'm this family's personal maid, Gyungsuk. You can just call me Ahjumma. Sorry I couldn't recognise you," Ahjumma apologised.

"No worries," Joon smiled.

"Ahjumma, we'll be going then. Joon ah, can you carry these few bags for me?" You asked while heading out.

"Unnie, can I follow??" Lauren asked.

"Hmm..okay. But stay by my side while walking okay?" You said to her.