Cancelling contract?

"Are you threatening me with those pictures?" You asked him in disbelief.

Kiseop just snickered. Before you could say anything, a hand just swooped by and took away the pictures from him. Both of you looked behind Kiseop and saw your brother and his members standing there.

"D..Dongwoon oppa...," You swallowed hard.

Kiseop started to get nervous but tried to stay calm. Dongwoon and his members looked at the pictures and frowned while looking at the both of you. He then give the pictures to Yoseob and stood close to Kiseop and asked,"Did you really think that she would go out with you because of these pictures?"

"These were photoshoped, weren't they?" Gi Kwang asked his members.

"No...I am sure he made it looked like they were doing this intimately for these to be taken," Junhyung pin pointed correctly.

"Why are you doing this just to get her to go out with you?" Dujun put his hand on his waist while glancing over to Kiseop.

"...Because I still love her," Kiseop confessed.

"No, you're not," Dongwoon corrected him and continued,"You are just using her for fame."

Kiseop was stumped and swallowed hard. You who were listening, was in disbelief and asked,"Is that true?"

"Hmph...Why is it shocking for you? It's all part of business," Kiseop scoffed.

Suddenly a hand flying towards his cheek and he got a hard slap from you. You then blurted out without thinking,"I want us to stop filming on this sitcom starting tomorrow."

"Us..?" Dongwoon sounded confused.

"Stop filming? Are you crazy?!" Kiseop got angry.

"Wait. What is this all about? What sitcom?" Dongwoon wanted clarification.

"Are you guys acting in the same sitcom that Dongwoon recommend to you? Is it, Tasha?" Dujun asked.

Realizing what she had just blurted out, she regretfully nod and Dongwoon facepalmed.

Everyone was in shock except for Gi Kwang. Junhyung noticed the different reaction Gi Kwang had and asked,"You knew about this, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry..but I've promised Tasha that she would tell the truth soon but not in this situation," Gi Kwang felt guilty.

"I'll call the director tomorrow to let you out from that sitcom," Dongwoon said.

"Are you being serious right now?" Yoseob asked him.

"It's a great opportunity for her to be in this industry. Besides, the ratings for that sitcom kept increasing," Gi Kwang told him to reconsider.

"She can't stop doing her part suddenly. If she insisted in cancelling, she will have to pay the penalty fees," Kiseop folded his arms across his chest and started to walk away from there.

"He's right," Dujun bit the bottom of his lip.

"Tasha, meet me in the study room," Dongwoon walked towards the door and you followed behind.

======

In the study room, you were being lectured by your brother. The rest of the members as well as Lauren listened by the closed door and waited for both of to come out.

"Wow..I never heard him so angry before," Yoseob listened to his raised voice inside the study room.

When they heard that the room was silenced, they quickly did their own thing outside the room and both of you came out. Dongwoon saw them and walked straight to his room. You felt slight embarassed and watched your brother leaving the room, furiously.

"Tasha, are you okay?" Junhyung asked with concern.

You gave a small nod and questioned kept piling up from the BEAST members. Dujun saw the tired look from you and asked the members to stop. He hinted them to go to their rooms and let you be. Gi Kwang looked at you pitifully but decided to leave you alone. Lauren left too. You slowly walked over to the balcony and gave a deep sigh. You looked up to the night sky and pouted.

"What am I going to do tomorrow...?" You thought of tomorrow's filming.

=======

Before the start of filming tomorrow, you decided to meet the director at the meeting room. As you walked towards the meeting room, you found Minhyuk sitting at the lobby of the building. You looked around and quickly hid your face with your cap. However, Minhyuk had noticed you from afar and was just pretending to be busy with his script. He got up quietly and followed her behind.

You walked up ahead without knowing anything. Once you reached the elevator, you heaved a sigh of relief and pressed the button of the elevator. When you looked at the mirror of the elevator, your eyes widened and looked behind. Minhyuk smiled and waved while saying,"Hi."

"...H..Hi..," You stammered.

"What are you doing here so early? Isn't your filming starts later in the afternoon?" Minhyuk remembered.

"...Uh...about that...I have something to tell the director," You said.

"Is something wrong?" Minhyuk asked when he noticed your worried look.

The elevator opened the door and both of you walked in. You took a deep breath and told him what happened yesterday night. When he listened to your story, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth,"Why that....-"

You stopped his anger and said,"It's okay. Dongwoon oppa was bound to find out sooner or later anyways. It's better that he knows now. And...it's better for me to cancel my acting in this sitcom."

"But you have to pay the huge amount of penalty fees if you break the contract," He reminded you.

"I know...but after what happened yesterday...I..," You remembered the threatening photos.

"Listen. You have a few more scenes for you to act in. Just finish those parts. It'll be a waste for you to let go those scenes," Minhyuk said.

"What about my brother? He will definitely ask if I had already cancel the contract later," You looked worried.

"We'll talk to him together and convince him. About your scenes with Kiseop, we can tell the director to minimise the intimate scenes," Minhyuk reassured you and you gave a nod.

When both of you reached the floor, both of you walked into the meeting room together. Director was already there and so was Kiseop...!