Meet the Leader & Rapper

That night, you were flipping the pages of your magazine while lying down on the sofa when Lauren ran towards you & sat on the little space.

"Eonni, I'm bored. Can you play with me?" Lauren asked you.

"I'm kinda tired, Lauren ah..," You said while thinking back of the chores you had done that afternoon.

"Eonni...," She shooked your arm and kept pestering you.

After several times of her pesters, you gave up and sat up.

"Okay. Okay. What do you wanna play?" You looked at her.

"Hmmm...," She tried to think of something when the door of the house opened.

"Lauren!!" You turned to the door & saw Yoseob running towards her.

Her face brightened up. He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Do you miss me?" Yoseob cutely asked her.

She nodded. The rest of the BEAST members came in and do their own things. You still can't believe that you are living with them after Dongwoon told you after the party.

"I bet she misses me more," Doojoon pointed to himself.

"Tasha, have you spend the day well today?" Dongwoon asked.

"Rather than well..I think tired is most suited on what I did today," You heaved a sigh.

"Don't worry, Tasha. From tomorrow onwards, there'll be someone who will take over you," Hyunseung slumped himself on the sofa, sitting beside you while switching on the tv.

"Yes! Is she someone I know?" You raised your eyebrow.

"You'll see. She's a nice person," Junhyung said.

"Okay," You said.

Just then you thought of Lee Minhyuk who you saw in the morning when sending Lauren to school.

"Oppas, is your company recruiting new trainees?" You asked them.

"...Aniyo..Wae?" Kikwang sat beside you while offering the chips to you.

"...Kere?.. But this morning Lauren recognised a guy. He is in the same company as you. His name is Lee Minhyuk.. I never seen him before...," You thought while eating the chips with Kikwang.

"Ah...that guy? He just debuted with a group. His group - BTOB. You should check them out. They're good," Doojoon complimented them.

"B..TOB?" You furrowed your eyebrow.

"It means Born TO Beat," Yoseob explained.

"Oh... So is there any new group while I was away?" You asked.

"Well..there is APink. They're new but they debuted before BTOB," Junhyung told you.

"Ohh...," You nodded slightly.

"So Tasha, what are going to do tomorrow?" Hyunseung asked about your schedule.

"I don't really know yet.. Maybe..I'll rest 2 more days, then I'll think what I'll do," You shrugged.

"But I thought you wanna audition in our company?" Kikwang raised his eyebrow.

"I want to but Dongwoon oppa won't let me..," You pointed to Dongwoon while pouting.

"It's not that I won't allow you to but you really need to reconsider this kind of job. Right Doojoon hyung?" Dongwoon gave his reason.

"He's right, Tasha. It ain't easy being an entertainer. You need to be really ready," Doojoon told you.