The Play

It was getting late. You had joined the rest on watching the movie. But instead of watching throughout the movie, both you and Lauren had fallen asleep on a couch. Minhyuk who sat beside you, saw you sleeping soundly with a smile.

"She must be having a good dream," Kikwang said to Minhyuk.

"Guess so," Minhyuk said.

"I'm going to put Lauren to her bed. Can someone volunteer to carry Tasha to her room?" Dongwoon asked.

The rest of the BEAST members looked at one another and showed their dirty hands due to the food.

"I can carry her to her room," Minhyuk smiled and volunteered.

"Thanks Minhyuk shii," Dongwoon thanked him and Minhyuk carried you in bridal style without you knowing.

When Minhyuk reached your room, he kindly put you to bed and cover you with a blanket. You fidgeted but was still sleeping. He caressed your cheek and smiled. Before he went out, he kissed her temple and said,"Sweet dreams, Tasha shii."

The next morning, you were late for class. You scrambled through the hallway and quickly ate your breakfast.

"Lauren ah, I'm sorry but I can't send you to preschool today. I'm late for my class. Ajumeoni will send you to school today," You hurriedly tie your shoes and kissed Lauren's temple before rushing off.

"Bye eonni," Lauren waved while watching you running late.

You looked at your watch and waited patiently for the bus.

"Where is this bus?? If it doesn't come in 15 minutes, I'm dead," You felt impatient and wiped your sweats on your forehead.

A few minutes later, a fancy car stopped just after the bustop and honked. Everyone looked at that direction and wondered who it was calling. The window still of the car scrolled down and you were surprised to see him.

"Tasha ah! Let me send you," Kiseop called you from his car.

"No thanks. I'd better wait for the bus," You rejected his offer.

Just then you saw a bus coming but did not know what bus was that.

*Please be that bus to school...Jebal...* You thought but you slumped your shoulders when the bus that you wanted did not come.

"You sure you don't want me to send you? You look like you're going to be late to go somewhere," Kiseop said.

You looked at your watch and it was going to be almost time to start class. You bit your lip and hurried went to take his car. Kiseop smiled happily and opened the door for you. You put on your seatbelt and said,"Don't think that I forgive you for what you did to me the last time."

"Well, hold on tight cos it's going to be a rough ride," Kiseop smiled and accelerated.

=================

Upon reaching the school, Kiseop was about to come out to open the door for you when you stopped him,"Don't trouble yourself. I can open it myself."

You opened the car door and looked yourself at your mini mirror before going into the school. Kiseop got out from his car and leaned against the door and watched you rushing off.

"Tasha ah!" Kiseop called you.

"What?" You turned around and put your hands on your hips.

"Hwaiting!" Kiseop smiled.

You rolled your eyes and hurriedly to class. Kiseop looked at the school and smiled to himself *So this is where you keep yourself busy eh?*

Just then, he saw a group of girls walking past while looking at him with giggling. He took out his sunglasses and leaned against the door more suavely while giving them a wink,"Morning ladies."

The group of girls squealed with excitement and waved happily at him. Kiseop just smiled charmingly and continue to hit on girls.

Meanwhile, you quickly opened the door to your class and it was just started. Minhyuk and the rest turned to your direction which made you turned red due to embarrassment.

"Sorry I'm late," You apologised while looking at the floor.

"It's okay. The class just started anyway. Take a seat," Minhyuk smiled warmly.

You walked to your seat and opened up your book. During class, each group with 6 members was assigned a short musical and needed to present yourselves to the class. One by one group came out and acted out. The last group was your group and all of you got into position.

The plot of your story was about a family who suffered hardships. The girl's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer but died while the father had trouble paying the money he borrowed from loansharks due to the cost of treatment for the wife's cancer. However, the loansharks kidnapped her and her father.

You - the girl (Sunhwa)

A girl in your group (Annie) - the girl's mother

One of your group members (Junhyuk) - the girl's father

Three of your group members (Joon seo, Eddie & Jaehyo) - loansharks

=====================

The mother gave her last say to her daughter and her husband,"Sunhwa, always listen to your father... and don't...trouble others.. Chagiya...please take care of our daughter..I'll always love you two.."

She took her last breath and closed her eyes. Both you and the father cried but you couldn't bring out your tears. You looked at Junhyuk and he said softly,"It's okay. We'll try the other scene."

You nodded. Next was the scene where they were kidnapped by the loansharks.

"Let go of my daughter! She didn't do anything wrong!" Junhyuk who acted as the father got into his role.

"If I let her go, she will call the police and we did not want that right?" Eddie snickered.

"Just let her go. I promise I'll pay you every cent," Junhyuk pleaded.

"You said that many times but no actions. How can we trust you again?" Jaehyo stared at him with anger.

"Guys, just finish him off. We'll keep the girl," Joon seo ordered and smirked at you.

While they were acting, you tried to find a way to make your acting realistic. You remembered what Junhyuk told you before the start of the play.

"..Just remember the sad moments that you had experienced.."

*..Sad...moments..* You thought.

Back to the play,

"If you say so," Eddie got ready the fake gun and pointed it at Junhyuk's forehead.

"Appa! Don't hurt him please!" You acted and suddenly your tears started to roll down your cheeks which amazed your classmates and Minhyuk.

However the story did not end well. The father died according to the story. As soon as the play was finished, the class clapped for the good acting.

"Well done guys," Minhyuk complimented you and your group members.

You and your group members smiled and bowed. Your classmates approached your group and crowd around all of you while complimenting. Minhyuk tapped on your shoulder and said,"You are especially good out there. Good job."

"Thanks," You blushed.