Valentine's Day Chocolates

The birds are chirping sweetly to one another. Couples can be seen everywhere in the park especially today because today is Valentine's Day. You were walking on the streets while watching some couples cuddled with each other which made felt slightly awkward. You then spotted a chocolate shop and stepped inside to have a look around.

The smell of chocolate wafted in the air and you saw many brands of chocolate being displayed. You looked around, mesmerized by the beautiful chocolate packagings made specially for this special day. Then something caught your eyes. You grabbed the big red heart shaped packaging filled with chocolate and suddenly thought of Minhyuk.

"Are you purchasing that for your boyfriend, miss? It's our special chocolate made from French," the salesgirl smiled towards you.

You just responded with a smile. The salesgirl then gave you a small basket for you to put the chocolates. You thought of purchasing chocolates for your brother and your little sister. While going around, you murmured,"Maybe I should buy for Beast oppas and Btob members as well.."

You carefully choose for them and looked at your small basket filled with chocolates. You approached the cashier and paid them.

======

After that, you walked back home to placed Beast's chocolates in the fridge since they won't be back till tomorrow. You called your little sister and she skipped down the stairs excitedly.

"Lauren ah, I have a present for you," You smiled.

"Present?! What is it??" Lauren looked at you with expectation.

You presented her a hello kitty softtoy with a bouquet of chocolates on it. Her eyes lit up and exclaimed,"Hello Kitty!!! And chocolates!!"

She grabbed it and embraced you with a tight hug while saying,"Thank you unnie!! Is today Valentine's Day?"

You answered yes and she pulled away from your embrace and said sadly,"But unnie...I don't have anything to give you."

"It's okay. Having you as my sister has been my greatest gift," You smiled and ruffled her hair.

Lauren regained her smile and hugged you again and whispered,"I love you unnie."

"I love you too, dongsaeng ah," You stroked her back.

Then Lauren saw a big heart shaped chocolate box in one of the bags and asked,"And...whose box is that for?"

You turned to the direction your sister was pointing and tried to find an answer
to the question,"Uh..that was...um..for...someone.."

"Duguseyo?" Lauren probed you.

"Ah! Lauren ah, have oppa called from Bangkok?" You distracted her with another question.

"Aniyo..," Lauren said.

"Really? Why don't we call him now?" You asked.

"Okay!" Lauren looked excited and rushed to the telephone area.

You heaved a sigh of relief and put the heart shaped chocolate box near the store area. You then followed Lauren to call your big brother.

========

After the call, you looked at your watch and it was time for Lauren to go for her piano lesson. She went to get ready while you put the chocolates into your bag. After you sent your sister, you went straight to the CUBE Entertainment building to meet BTOB members. You entered the building upon arriving and pressed the lift to their dance studio.

=======

As you walked out of the lift, you heard music being blasted from the dance studio.

*They must be practicing for their comeback..* You thought while smiling.

You skipped to their studio and quietly opened the door. They did not notice your arrival as they were too focused on perfecting their moves. You sat on the floor comfortably and watched them danced at the corner. However, one person seemed to be missing.

After a while, they stopped dancing and all of them noticed you sitting at the corner. Changsub ran towards you excitedly and hugged you tightly while saying,"Tasha shii~I've missed you!!"

"We all miss you," Eunkwang corrected him with a smile.

"I miss you guys too. Sorry I didn't come to meet you guys regurlarly like before. Been busy with my sitcom," You apologised.

"Nah, no worries. We understand, right guys?" Hyunsik said while looking at his members.

They nodded.

"So anything we can get for you?" Peniel asked while wiping his sweats.

"Nope. But I got something for you guys," You smiled while taking out small boxes of chocolates.

The BTOB members' eyes brightened at the sight of chocolates and looked excited.

"Is today Valentines' Day?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yeap. And I've brought you guys chocolates as a thank you for being my first friends when I reached Seoul," You handed the chocolates to each of them.

The BTOB members felt touched by your sweetness and smiled more widely. All of them opened the box of chocolates to taste except for Changsub.

"Changsub, don't you like chocolates?" You asked after realizing he did not eat them like the rest.

"I like chocolates more than anything but I don't want to eat these," Changsub said.

"Why? Are...you allergic in any of the ingredients in these chocolates..?" You bit your bottom lip.

"Don't worry, he don't have any allergies in these chocolates," Eunkwang reassured you.

"Then why aren't you eating?" You looked at Changsub.

"It's because these chocolates were from you. And I want to keep it for rememberance," Changsub smiled at you.

You returned his smile after hearing that but it didn't last long when you sas his chocolates being snatched by someone.

"Hey! My chocolates!!" Changsub panicked.

All eyes turned to the chaos and saw Minhyuk holding on to Changsub's box of chocolates.

"Minhyuk hyung~you're back!" Peniel looked glad.

"Yeah," Minhyuk smiled.

"Minhyuk hyung, that's my Valentine's chocolate you're holding," Changsub couldn't take his eyes off his chocolates.

Minhyuk returned it back to Changsub and then he turned to you and asked,"And where's mine?"

Both of your eyes and his eyes met. You suddenly felt lost in his charming eyes.