I Want You Back

After knowing that Kiseop had walked away, you let go of the kiss and said,"Glad that he's gone.."

Minhyuk was still in shock by the sudden kiss. Knowing that Minhyuk was still in shock, you looked at him and apologised,"I'm sorry for what I did. I just want him to stop seeing me except for the sitcom.."

Minhyuk stopped stoning and looked at with gentle eyes. He then caressed your cheek and said softly,"I actually like it especially your sweet moist lips.."

You were slightly taken aback by his words. You could feel his warm genuine smile towards you which made your heart skipped a beat. It was as if you were under a spell. Just then, your name was being called. You turned around and saw Lauren standing behind you.

"Unnie, what are you doing here with Minhyuk oppa?" Lauren asked.

"Umm..we are..-," You tried to back up with something but Minhyuk wrapped his arm around your waist and said with a smile,"She's confessing her love to me."

You were taken aback by his words and saw the look from Lauren's face.

"Jingga unnie?!" Lauren gasped but quickly leaped in excitement.

"Yay!! Unnie has a boyfriend! Someday I am going to confess my feelings to my future boyfriend like you did," Lauren said with a wide smile.

"Uh..that's not what I did..It's just a misunderstanding. We were just..," You tried to explain the situation but she had already ran off to tell your brother about you.

You turned to Minhyuk and lightly scold him,"Why did you say that? You do know that we're -"

"I know but I've started to like you when I first set my eyes on you," Minhyuk said.

"...You...what..?" You seemed to not comprehend what he said.

"Tasha shii," Minhyuk held your hands and looked into your eyes while confessing,"I like you."

Your heart skipped a beat upon his confession especially the way he smiled at you. Just then, you heard your name being called. You turned around and saw Dongwoon with Lauren. You quickly let your hands off his and pretended nothing happened.

"Is it true, Tasha?" Dongwoon said as soon as he arrived there.

"True about what?" You asked back.

He then said nothing after that but just observed the both of you. Then he heaved a sigh of relief and turned to Lauren & said,"Lauren ah, I think you're just imagining things. Your sister is not the brave one to confess her love to a guy. Besides, a guy should confess to the girl first not the girl. Arasoh?"

"Jeongmal oppa?" Lauren seemed disappointed.

Dongwoon nodded with a smile and turned back to both of you,"Tasha ah,hurry up and get ready. One of the crew from your sitcom called to tell you that today you guys will have a short filming day."

"Oh, okay," You replied.

"I'll send you to the filming site. Minhyuk ah, can you take care of Lauren while we're gone?" Dongwoon asked a favor.

"Sure," Minhyuk smiled.

Dongwoon and Lauren went back inside, leaving the both of you there. Feeling slightly awkward towards Minhyuk after he confessed his feelings for you, you decided to walk towards her room to change.

"Tasha shii," Minhyuk called.

You stopped your tracks and he responded,"...Have fun at work."

"Uh..yeah..thanks," You turned your head to him with a smile.

======

At the filming site, Dongwoon had left due to his dance practice. You were sitting at one chair, memmorising your script when you saw a shadow over you. You were about to turn when a bouquet of your favourite flowers was brought in front of you. And you knew the only one who knew your favourite flower was none other than Kiseop.

"Beautiful flowers for the beautiful princess," Kiseop complimented.

"Kiseop, please. We are on a set," You said to him.

Then he stood in front of you and suddenly kneel down which made you flustered. You looked around and there are some people noticing the scene.

"Kiseop..! What are you doing?!" You talked in a whispered tone but slightly higher.

"My way to invite you for dinner," Kiseop said.

"Bwoh?" You were even more surprised.

"I know about the "drama" earlier. You guys were just joking around me. And at first I'm really taken aback but after I left the place, I realized you were just testing me," Kiseop chuckled.

You frowned and glared at him. Noticing your glare, he slowly stopped laughing and said,"Look..whatever happened between us before I lost my memory, I want us to start over afresh. I mean Eli told me about our past relationship and I really blew it last time..," Kiseop told you with sincerity.

"Kiseop, what happened about us -," You were about to say something when the director called the actors and actresses to be on position.

Kiseop got up and placed the bouquet on the table beside you.

"Let's talk again after our filming," Kiseop smiled and walked over to the set.

You gave a deep sigh and walked over to the set too.

========

"....And CUT! Awesome job guys! Let's stop here & wrap up!" The director said.

Then the director called you and Kiseop over.

"You and Kiseop did great today. I like the chemistry between the both of you. And I have some good news," The director felt satisfied with both of your acting and continued saying,"I've recommended the both of you to be part of my friend's models for his new clothings."

"Us..?" You blinked multiple times for the great opportunity.

The director nodded and Kiseop smiled widely and said,"Isn't he the famous designer?! I'm a big fan of his!"

"The more you should be his model!" The director laughed proudly.

He then gave his friend's business card to the both of you.

"Since we are in agreement, I'll booked an appointment for you guys. He'll be excited to have you guys. But for now, go and have a good rest. Great work," The director gave thumbs up before leaving the two of you alone.

"Isn't this great news,Tasha?! We're going to be models for Blaine's famous design clothings!" Kiseop exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah but I need to discuss this with my brother especially when we're going to be models for this together," You said.

"But we've been co-actors for this sitcom and -," Kiseop saw your worried look and his expression changed and asked," Wait..your brother did not know about us..acting in the same sitcom..right?"

You shooked your head and Kiseop continued talking,"Your brother must have hated me so much huh..?"

"And that is one thing that we cannot be together again. Our relationship is history and I don't want to get hurt again. It's better that we're just like what we are now. Losing your memory is best for the both of us," You said to him.

All of the sudden, Kiseop grabbed your hand and pleaded,"No..please give me another chance. I promised you that I won't be the same guy like before."

You let go of your hands and turned around while saying,"Please Kiseop. Stop doing this."

He then embraced you from behind tightly even though there were still staff and the actors there. You were shocked and Kiseop whispered,"I really like you and I really want you back."