Hanging out with BTOB

Ever since Minhyuk teach the class, most of the girls glued their eyes onto him and tried to get his attention.

"Expressions are very important when you are acting in musicals. For example - when you are needed to potray angry expression...," Minhyuk keep explaining in detail to the class.

You took down notes and listened carefully. You nodded a few times to show your understanding. After the class was over, you got up and rushed to the next class. Minhyuk quickly clear his things and to catch up with you but was surrounded by the girls.

Upon reaching the next class, she gave a sigh of relief as she was early for class. She sat at the vacant seat and waited for the teacher to come in. As she waited, she looked out of the window and watched the butterflies flying past. Suddenly, you heard someone asking you.

"Hey, anyone sitting here?" Someone asked.

You turned and saw Eunkwang smiling. You shooked your head and he sat beside you.

"Are you a new student here?" Eunkwang asked again.

"Umm, yeah," You said.

"So do you find the school so far?" He asked her.

"Everything's good," You smiled.

Soon the class started. Eunkwang can't help keep looking at you. As you were taking down notes, you noticed Eunkwang kept looking at you. You turned to him and he quickly looked to the front. After the class ended, you had 2 hour break. You decided to have your lunch at the cafeteria.

"Tasha shii," Eunkwang called out.

"Yes?" You turned behind and saw Eunkwang running towards you. He stood beside you.

"Want to eat lunch together?" Eunkwang rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Sure," You smiled.

Both of you walked to the cafeteria together and queued for the food. After taking the food, both of you went to the table to eat.

"Tasha shii, I heard you are in musical course," Eunkwang asked.

"Yup. It's much harder than I thought..," You told him.

"Minhyuk taught you that class right?" Eunkwang chuckled.

"How did you know?" You asked with surprise.

"He told me the other night that he's so nervous as it's his first time to teach a class. He worked so hard to make sure that the class understands. By the way, did he stutter while teaching?" Eunkwang said to you.

"No. He actually did a good job," You said to him.

Suddenly, Minhyuk came over and sat beside Eunkwang with a tray of food.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Minhyuk asked while opening his yogurt.

"About you," Eunkwang said.

"Me? What about? Did I do something wrong?" Minhyuk pointed to himself.

"Ani. We were just complimenting you on your teaching," You told him.

"Really? I thought I did not do a good job cause I saw most of the girls in the class keep staring at me," Minhyuk licked his spoon.

"That's because they are attracted to you," Eunkwang nudged his shoulder.

"That's why I told you not to make yourself too handsome. The girls will just admire you instead of listening to your lesson," Eunkwang added on.

"But I can't help it if I'm that handsome," Minhyuk swayed his fringe and joked around.