Twinkle

You then roughly let his embrace go and stayed away from with your back facing him while saying,"Kiseop. Don't let me repeat this. Our past relationship is history. There's nothing we can do about it. It is no use for us to dwell upon this."

"...Do you mean to say that you have no feelings for me anymore?" Kiseop asked, slightly feeling disappointed.

"My feelings for you are long gone. And we are just co-workers. Not more than that. So please, refrain from having skinship with me outside work," You said before walking away.

Kiseop just watched you walking off while feeling regretful and still determined to get you back no matter what it took.

====

Meanwhile you were in a car while watching the view through the window. Just then you saw Peniel in a florist shop. You asked the driver to stop and asked him to just drive off as she can walk home since it was just a distance from home.

You got out from the car and approached Peniel who was browsing through a bunch of flowers. In order to prevent him to notice you, you swiftly hid behind him and followed him in small steps until he stopped at one of your favourite flower. He paused for a very long time. You then whispered into his ear and asked,"Thinking of buying this for someone?"

Unknowingly, he replied yes but stopped when something was not right. He then looked to the side and saw you smiling widely while waving at him. He jumped a little and laughed slightly while saying,"Tasha shii?"

"You're doing shopping alone?" You asked while browsing around.

"Uh yeah. The others are not that fomd of flowers like I do," Peniel felt slightly embarrassed.

You noticed his face turning red and nudged his shoulder and said with a wink,"Well I think guys who like flowers are romantic."

"Really?" Peniel's face brightened.

"Yeap," You smiled and then walked around the florist.

Peniel watched her walking around and the looked at the flowers in front of him. He then decided to buy those flowers in a 2 bouquets. After he bought those, he went over to you who was focusing on the white roses and called your name. You turned around and saw a bouquet of your favourite flowers in front of you. You widened your eyes in surprise and Peniel said,"Here. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady."

You took it from him gently and smelled them. You then looked at him and said elatedly,"Thank you, Peniel shii. They're beautiful. How did you know that these are my favs?"

"Well, one time when you visited my small garden, I saw you staring at one of the flowers. So I must think that is your favourite," Peniel told you.

After both of you smiled on each another, both of you walked home together. While walking, you joked around with him to lighten the mood. But suddenly, someone called you from behind. You turned around and saw Kiseop waving at you while running towards you. You rolled your eyes in frustration and quickly turned back to the front. Kiseop caught up with you and saw Peniel beside you. He then diverted his attention to you and asked,"Tasha, let's have dinner together."

"I'm not interested," You said while walking together with Peniel.

"Aww..c'mon. Only for today," Kiseop pleaded.

"Kiseop, I can't. I have an important dinner today with my family," You lied.

But Kiseop seemed to not believe you and kept insisting. Peniel who had watched the both of you, decided to help you and said while holding your wrist and stood in front of you,"That's enough, Kiseop shii. You can't force her if she can't make it."

Kiseop saw his action and raised one eyebrow towards his skinship towards you. He then scoffed and said,"I just want to celebrate our contract on being Blaine's models for his clothes designs."

Upon hearing that, Peniel looked surprised and turned to you and asked,"You were being offered as his model too?"

Seeing his shocked face, you nodded and asked,"..You too?"

"Yeah. Me and the rest of the members. Apparently, he wanted us to be his models for his latest designs. But when we were in a meeting that day, he asked for help to recommend a lady to model for the women's clothing. So we recommended you on the spot. I can't believe he actually consider our recommendation. This is great news!" Peniel sounded excited.

"You guys recommended me instead of other experienced female models?" You asked Peniel.

"He wanted a fresh and innocent look. So we thought of you," Peniel smiled.

Kiseop who was hearing this, stopped both of your conversation and turned you to face him.

"Enough chit chat. We have dinner to go to," Kiseop said.

"Didn't you hear me a while ago? I have an important dinner with my family. Let's go, Peniel shii," You grabbed his wrist and both of you walked together, leaving him behind.

Kiseop clutched his fist and said to himself,"Rejecting me huh..Fine. If you are playing hard to get, I'll play your little game."

=======
Upon reaching home, you looked around the house and saw no one was around. You went straight to your room and put the flowers in your favourite vase.

You then slumped yourself on your comfy bed and decided to get a nap before taking a shower but was interrupted by a call. You picked it and answered,"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Unnie," A small gentle voice called her.

"Lauren?" You quickly sat up, wondering why she called.

"Unnie, are you at home now?" Lauren asked.

"Just reached home and was about to take a nap. Wae?" You asked.

"Oppa wanted to me to ask you if you want to have dinner outside instead," Lauren delivered the message.

"Sure. But Lauren ah, where are you? Aren't you suppose to be home long before me?" You asked her.

"Minhyuk oppa fetched me from school and brought me to their studio since no one's at home. So I'm still here," She giggled.

"Oh okay. I'll be right there," You said and hung up the phone after that.

=====

You took a cab to the CUBE entertainment and waited for them inside their cafe. While waiting, you played with one of the games in your phone to keep yourself preoccupied. Just then, your eyes were being covered by a pair of hands and someone whispered in your ear,"Guess whose this?"

"..Minhyuk shii?" You knew from his voice.

He uncovered your eyes and sat across you.

"What are you doing here?" Minhyuk asked.

"Dongwoon oppa wanted to have dinner outside together. I thought you knew..?" You asked him.

"Ani. I dropped Lauren at our studio with some of the members as I have some outside work to do. I think Lauren is still in the studio. You want to come up?" Minhyuk asked.

"It's okay. I'll just wait for them down here," You smiled.

"..So Tasha shii..have you..uh thought that over?" Minhyuk asked.

"Thought what over?" You asked while browsing through your phone.

"...About us..?" Minhyuk said.

When you heard that, you stopped whatever you were doing and remembered a while ago.