Ilhoon's date ★

After that incident, you decided to go to the supermarket to buy groceries. Minhyuk offered to gve you a ride but you rejected his offer.

"Don't worry Minhyuk shii. It's just a few blocks away. I can manage," You smiled whil going upstairs to change to thick clothes.

"Are you sure? It's really no trouble, you know," Minhyuk said to you.

"Really. I can manage," You said.

=======

Once you're done changing, you skipped downstairs and asked Lauren to behave and listen to both Minhyuk and Ilhoon when she's nog around. Lauren nodded. Then you noticed Ilhoon was not with them and asked Minhyuk,"Minhyuk shii, where's Ilhoon?"

Minhyuk who just realised Ilhoon wasn't with him, looked around the living room. He scratched his head and said,"I've been too busy playing with Lauren that I didn't notice him gone. Maybe he's in the washroom."

"Kere? It's okay. I'll just head off. If there's anything you want me to buy from the supermarket, call me. Bye," You waved happily and walked out of the door.

"Be careful," Minhyuk said.

=====

While you were walking to the supermarket, someone was following you from behind. You were too busy playing with your phone that you didn't notice a skater approaching you with zooming. Just then, you felt someone pulled you to the side and you landed on someone's embrace.

"You seriously need to look where you are going," A familiar voice lightly scolded you.

You raised one of your eyebrows and looked up,"Ilhoon shii..?"

He looked at you and noticed how close both of you were.

"Did you follow me..?" You carefully asked.

Ilhoon's eyes widened in shock and quickly pulled you away and cleared his throat," No I didn't...!"

You noticed his flustered expression and giggled. Ilhoon peered over to you and asked,"W..Why are you laughing?"

"Ilhoon shii. Just admit that you followed me. I know that from the start," You told him.

"...You...do..?" Ilhoon swallowed hard.

"From the moment I walked out of the house. I saw a glimpse of your black thick coat from the corner of the house," You told him.

Ilhoon looked down at his thick black coat and blamed himself for the carelessness.

"You're worried that Kiseop would cme looking for me again right?" You read his mind.

"Uh...yeah...," Ilhoon rubbed the back of his neck.

You felt touched at his concern and you suddenly linked arms with him which made him shock.

"Kaja!" You beamed a smile at him.

Ilhoon then curved a small smile and walked together with you. As soon as both of you reached the supermarket, you grabbed the trolley and pushed to the groceries section. Ilhoon just followed you. Without realising Ilhoon was actually having a great time spending time with you. Just then, you pulled him to the free tasting section. You looked at the bite sized yet salivating meat. The staff in charge of it noticed you focusing on the meat and asked," Agashi, here."

Your eyes twinkled at the sight of the meat being offered and grabbed the meat from her. You tasted the mt and squealed with excitement. You then asked for one more and turned to Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon shii, here. Taste this!" You offered him and he refused but you insisted and said,"Say ahhh."

Ilhoon noticed that some of the aunties are looking at the both of you. His face slowly turned red and opened his mouth. You feed him and he chewed slowly. You looked at him with your excited eyes and asked,"Its tender right?"

Ilhoon nodded and you turned to the aunty and said,"Aunty, we'll buy one!"

"Here you go," She handed the item to you happily,

The aunty watched your happy looking face and commented,"Aigoo~ Both of you look good together. What a perfect couple!"

"We are? Thank you aunty," You just played along.

Ilhoon was surprised to hear your answer and went slightly embarrassed. Both of you then head towards drinks section. You were browsing what kind of drinks to buy while Ilhoon seemed to be stoning away.

"Ilhoon shii, are you guys staying overnight at my house?" You asked while looking at the drinks.

There was no response which made you turned to him and nudged him,"Ilhoon shii, are you okay?"

"B..bwoh?" Ilhoon went back to reality and saw you standing in front of him.

"Did you say something?" Ilhoon asked.

"I'm asking if you are staying overnight at my house," You repeated your question.

"Oh, I don't think so. We have late rehearsal tonight," Ilhoon told you.

"Oh..okay," You smiled.

After choosing the drinks, they went to pay for the groceries and Ilhoon offered to carry the heavy things. While walking, you noticed a Neoprint shop.

"Ilhoon shii! Let's take some pictures together," You dragged him to the Neoprint shop.

When both of you were inside, you inserted some coins and you got ready to pose. You nudged him to follow suit and he unexpectedly follow. Later on, both of you had fun making poses for the pictures until one moment, he didn't realise that his arms were around your waist. When both of you were done, both of you waited for it them to be printed. Once they were printed, you grabbed the photos and was all smiles. You then equally divide the photos and gave some to him for keepsake. Ilhoon scanned the photos and liked one of the photos taken. The one you pretended to kiss his cheek.

"The pictures turned out well, don't you think?" You asked while still looking at the photos.

"Yeah..," Ilhoon agreed and slot the picture that he liked into his wallet.

=========

"We're home," You opened the door and saw Lauren rushing towards you.

As she was helping to carry the groceries, Lauren looked surprised to see Ilhoon behind you,"Minhyuk oppa! I found Ilhoon oppa!"

"Really?" You saw Minhyuk inched his head from the kitchen.

Both of you went into the kitchen and saw Minhyuk making something.

"Yah, you going on a date with Tasha without telling me? You're so sneaky," Minhyuk pretended to get angry towards Ilhoon.

"What? On a date? No..no we're not!" Ilhoon stuttered.

"If you're not, why is your face red?" Minhyuk teased.

Ilhoon who felt that for the first time, quickly excused himself and left you and Minhyuk alone. Minhyuk laughed at his reaction and said to you,"Looks like you already captured his heart."

"Dugu? Ilhoon shii?" You asked while helping Minhyuk arranging the chocolates into the fridge.

"Jingga. This is the first time I saw him acting all embarrassed...Well..apart from the variety shows that we have done," Minhyuk stated.

"Your teased made him embarrassed," You stated back.

"Well, you like him?" Minhyuk asked.

"I like all the BTOB members. You guys are fun to hang around with," You told him.

As soon as you turned around, you saw Minhyuk standing in front of you. You stepped to the left ad he too stepped to the left. You then stepped to the right and he too stepped to the right. You then put your hands on his shoulders and said,"Minhyuk shii, I need to get thr-."

Before you could finish your sentence, Minhyuk leaned closer and kissed you.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry for the late update. Been busy with final year projects. I will try to update the next chapter soon. Thanks for waiting & keep supporting! Love u all! ♡★♥☆