You & him

Watching you from afar soothed him. Your white dress matches with your fair skin. Your hair is swaying to the wind and your smell of perfume lingers around the garden.

He leaned against the door of the dorm, watching you quietly listening to your mp3 with your eyes closed while sitting on a swing. You felt someone was watching you so you slowly opened your eyes to see who was it.

You were happy to see him and waved at him while calling him to come over.

"Oppa!" You beamed a smile while waving at him.

He flashed a smile and walked towards you and back hugged you.

"What are you listening to?" He asked.

"A song..," You smiled.

"What kind of song?" He asked.

"Umm..My...favourite group," You peered at him.

"Let me see...is it..BEAST...or..BTOB? Can you give me a hint?" He tapped his chin while looking at you.

You hesitated and give a peck on his cheek. He was caught surprised and you quickly stood up and walked forward, feeling embarrassed. He felt his cheek and it was hot. He noticed that you had walked further from him.

"Tasha, wait up!" He ran over to you but you quickened your pace.

He caught your hand and pulled you to the nearest tree. His face was just inches away from you and you can feel his breathings.

"O..Oppa," You muttered.

"You're just gonna go away after giving me a peck on the cheek?" He looked at you.

You kept quiet as your heart started to beat fast.

"The least you could do..is to kiss me. You know I miss your beautiful lips," He softened and gazed at your lips while his hand on the tree.

You felt elated somehow and quickly gave him a kiss on his lips. But as you tried to pull away, he returned the kiss and kiss you passionately while titling his head to get a better angle. You were surprised but somehow, you closed your eyes and enjoy the kiss with him.

After the passionate kiss, he pulled away. He gazed at you with loving eyes & caressed your cheek with the back of his hand.

"Tasha, I think I have fallen for you more," He said in a loving tone.

"I love you too," You shyly confessed.

He pulled you to have an embrace and said," I wish time would stop so that we can be like this forever."

"Dado (me too)," You snuggled onto his embrace and smiled.

=====================

Hey! Wondering whose the guy you had relationship with? Find out thru reading the story! ;)

BTOB COMEBACK!! CAN'T WAIT!!