Rumour News

You roughly let go of his grip and rushed towards Minhyuk.

"Are you okay?" You sounded panic.

Minhyuk gave a reassuring smile and replied,"I'm okay."

You saw a stain of blood at the side of his lips and took out a handkerchief from your pocket and dapped it onto his side of lips. Kiseop rolled his eyes and grabbed your wrist. He brought you towards him and glared at Minhyuk.

"What do you want? Didn't I say I have nothing to say to you anymore," You fumed.

"But I have," Kiseop firmly said to you and he suddenly gave you a forceful kiss on your lips which shocked the crowd especially Minhyuk.

Kiseop cupped your face and roughly kissed you. You widened your eyes in shocked and tried to push him away but he was too strong. The bodyguards that Kiseop hired asked the crowd to get away from the place and they slowly dispersed. Once Kiseop knew that the place was empty without the crowd, he pulled himself away. Just then, you gave him a tight slap on his cheek and his cheek slowly reddened. He touched his cheek that was being slapped and looked towards you. Tears started to welled up although you were feeling vex at the same time. You ran off from the place while crying. Minhyuk stood up and was about to run after you but stopped. He turned to Kiseop and said,"I know I have no rights but I have to for the sake of Tasha."

Minhyuk gave a punch on his face and he fell to the ground. Kiseop started to get angry and shouted,"Yah! Get back here!"

Minhyuk ran off, trying to search Tasha. He tried to call your phone but the service was unavailable. He then opened his tracking device from his phone to locate her. He followed the direction and it led to the park. He saw a girl sitting on a bench. He slowly approached you from behind and saw you crying,

"...Tasha..," Minhyuk called your name softly.

You quickly wiped your tears and turned around to avoid eye contact. Minhyuk sat beside you and said,"I'm sorry that I didn't look after you well. I'm so useless. Your brother shouldn't put so much faith in me to take care of you...Maybe your brother should -"

You spoke up while sniffling,"I should be the one apologising...I shouldn't get you involved. Maybe I shouldn't have come back here..."

"...What do you..mean..?" Minhyuk looked puzzled.

You then turned to Minhyuk and applied ointment to his side of the lips, after that, you put a small plaster. He felt your gentle touch and hold ur hand.

"Tasha..," Minhyuk looked at you with his soft eyes.

You tried to hold back your tears but the tears came down to your cheeks eventually. He wiped your tears and embraced you. You cried in his arms for the 2nd time. He consoled you and comforted you.

=======

The next morning, there was negative news about you and Kiseop. Due to Tasha's a sister of Dongwoon, the press kept pressing for interview from the BEAST and mostly on you. The press had been hogging by the house for you to come out to give a statement. You had been in your room all day while lying down on your bed and covering youself with the blanket. Lauren walked in and sad to see your uncheerful face. She approached you carefully and tugged your blanket.

"Unnie...gwenchana..?" Lauren asked.

"Ehm...," You gave a small smile but Lauren knew you were faking.

You brought Lauren to your bed and she lie next to you, covered with your blanket.

That night, Dongwoon came into your room and saw both you and Lauren sleeping. He quietly sat on your the edge of your bed and felt sympathised towards you. Just then the rest of the BEAST members walked in.

"I really feel sorry for her," Yoseob said.

"I can't believe that jerk would lie to the press..just to get attention," Dujun felt angry.

"We need to do something to rectify this problem," Junhyung looked determined.

"Don't worry, maknae ah. We're going to do whatever it takesto solve it," Hyunseung reassured Dongwoon.

"I hope so hyung," Dongwoon sighed.

========

In BTOB dorm,

"Minhyuk hyung, how can this picture be taken?" Changsub asked while pointing to the newspaper.

"Maybe one of the students took that picture," Minhyuk told them.

"I'm worried for Tasha," Illhoon looked worried.

"Worried? Wow..this is the first time we heard you feeling worried for other people," Hyunsik looked bewildered towards Illhoon & the rest turned towards Illhoon.

Sungjae felt Illhoon's forehead but it was not hot and said,"Well...he doesn't have any fever, that's for sure."

"Bwoh?...Can't I be worried for someone? I'm a human with feelings too," Illhoon muttered.

"Do you like her?" Peniel asked a sudden question.

Illhoon was taken aback and answered quickly,"NO! Why did you think that?!"

"If you're not, then why is your face red?" Hyunsik started to chuckle.

"And you don't have to shout. I have good listening ear," Peniel sulked.

Illhoon touched his hot face and fanned himself while saying,"I'm just hot here because of the weather."

"Uh..right..," Sungjae chuckled with Hyunsik.

"Guys, focus. We need to think of some ways to help her," EunKwang said.