Visitation

Back at home, you went straight to your room. While resting, your phone beeped and there's a message from Minhyuk.

"I heard from EunKwang that Kiseop met with an accident. Is he alright?"

-Minhyuk-

You relied his message and said,"He seemed to have lost memory. I'm going to visit him tomorrow to see his condition."

You pressed the 'Sent' button and put your phone at the side. Minhyuk on the other hand, seemed a little concern about you visiting Kiseop and decided to ask if he can visit with you tomorrow as well.

======

The next day, both of you walked to the Kiseop's ward. One of Ukiss's members was there, talking with Kiseop. They saw your presence and they turned to both of you,

"Tasha, you're here to visit. And you are...Minhyuk shii from Btob right?" Eli asked while looking at Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nodded and they shooked their hands. Kiseop asked Eli while looking at you,"Are they your friends, Eli hyung?"

Eli turned to Kiseop and said,"Uh..yeah...They are here to visit you. This is Tasha and Minhyuk."

Kiseop turned to both of you and gave a smile,"Thank you for visiting me."

"How are you?" Tasha asked him.

"I'm fine. Just some minor memory loss," Kiseop told you.

"I didn't know Eli hyung have such a beautiful girl friend. He never talked about you before," Kiseop said.

Both Eli and you looked at each other awkwardly.

"Tasha, can I speak with you for a moment?" Eli asked.

"Sure," Both of you walked outside and Eli explained the situation,"Kiseop just woke up this morning and the doctor told me some memories have completely disappeared from his thoughts. I tried to recall to him about our members and he seemed to remember us and the times we've gone through together but as for yours..."

Eli paused and you knew what he was going to say & said,"He had no memories about me at all."

Eli nodded & continued,"But you can help him recall the memories that both of you had together. I mean you guys can start afresh and -."

"No, Eli shii. It's for the best. I think it is good for him to forget and erase everything about me. Both me an him have nothing to do with each other. The memories that me and him had can only bring pain to each other," You said to him.

Eli listened to your explaination and understand your situation.

=======

Both of you went back to the ward and heard laughters. Both of you approached them.

"Seemed that you guys had a good time. What's so funny?" Eli asked, smiling.

"Minhyuk here told me about the time he had childish argument with this guy who kept pestering Tasha. And that guy seriously need to reflect on himself. If I am that guy, I would end things with Tasha in a nice way. She doesn't seem to deserve to be treated that way," Kiseop told Eli although he did not notice that "the guy" Minhyuk was referring to is him.

"And that's funny...?" Eli looked confused.

"Isn't that funny to you guys too?" Kiseop asked all of you with a little laugh.

Minhyuk, Eli and yourself looked at each other and gave a fake laugh. Minhyuk then excused himself to go to the washroom while Eli decided to buy lunch for himself and Kiseop, so you were left alone with Kiseop. There were awkward silence but after a while, Kiseop broke the silence and said,"So how long have you been friends with Eli hyung?"

"Quite a while," You answered.

"How did you guys meet?" Kiseop probed more questions.

"...From...someone...," You told him.

"So this guy that Minhyuk shii mentioned...is he still pestering you?" Kiseop asked.

"Not anymore..I guess...," You said.

"That's good. If he still pestering you, don't hesitate to tell me. I know some kung fu moves that can teach him a lesson," Kiseop confidently showed some basic moves and you just gave a small smile,

"...You really have a nice smile," Kiseop suddenly complimented you while looking at you.

You noticed him staring at you and cleared your throat. You pretended to look at the time and talked to yourself,"Where is Minhyuk? It's almost 3pm.."

Kiseop saw your flustered face and asked,"Tasha shii, can you pass me the TV controller?"

You stood up and grabbed the controller at the sofa. You passed it to him and he unintentionally, touched your hand. He suddenly felt something unusual and he had some vague memories. You noticed he had some headaches and asked him,"Are you okay?"

"....I..'m...okay...Just a light headache...that's all..," Kiseop said and coincidencely both your faces are closer to each other.

Just then, Minhyuk came in and you quickly turned around.

"Sorry, stomach problem. Is Eli shii here yet?" Minhyuk looked around.

"No. Minhyuk shii, it's almost 3. We need to leave or else you're late for your practice," You told him.

"Ah, right. Let's go right now. Kiseop shii, we are going off," Minhyuk said.

"Okay. Sure. I'll see you guys around and thank you for visiting me," Kiseop thanked the both you.