☆BTOB & YOU ★

"Tasha ah, you don't have anything today right?" Dongwoon asked while savouring on the pancakes made by Minhyuk.

"Nope. Wae?" You munched on the pancakes while looking at Dongwoon.

"Good. BTOB will be having a comeback song. And they still need a lead actress in their mv," Dongwoon said.

"Lead actress..? And so...?" You asked while cutting your pancakes.

"And so...I thought of suggesting you being the lead actress. Do you want to make a debut through their mv?" Dongwoon asked you.

"Me..? But I'm not skilled yet..I mean my acting is not quite good yet..," You looked flustered as soon as your brother asked you a request.

"You're exceptionally good among the students in the class," Minhyuk said to you.

"If Minhyuk says you're good, then you must be good. He rarely compliments someone," Eunkwang said on behalf of Minhyuk.

"Well, if she's good, then the more she needs to be in their mv," Yoseob turned towards you and smiled.

You looked at all of them and they focused on you with a smile to boost your confidence.

========

In the CUBE Ent. Building

You were brought in the make up room to change so as to fit the character determined by the director. You looked into the mirror and watched the stylist did the hair and make up for you. Afterwards, you were given a soft, pastel knee length dress to change. Afer changing, you followed the stylist to the Music Video set where the crew and BTOB were. As you walked in, you saw that the BTOB members had started their shoot. One of the crew saw you and offered you a chair to sit before your turn to shoot. While waiting, you watched the BTOB members danced to what they had practiced for so long and their close-ups for the MV. You were amazed by their cheography and their looks on the screen of the camera. Soon it was your turn and you started to have butterflies in your stomach. You asked the producer that you needed to go to the washroom for a while.

"...And CUT! Good job guys! Okay. Take 5 & we will resume after a short break," The director shouted across the room.

BTOB members walked out from the set and went into their resting area. They took the snacks given by the staff and discussing their own parts on their dance.

"...Changseob ah, when we're doing live, make sure to dance more passionately okay?" Eunkwang said to Changseob.

"Okay," Changseob showed him an 'OK' sign.

"By the way, have you guys seen Tasha?" Hyunsik asked his members.

"Why? Hyung miss her?" Sungjae teased Hyunsik.

Hyunsik's face slowly turned red but kept denying. Then, one of the staff called them up to continue with the shoot. BTOB members hurriedly resumed back and waited for you. You walked into the set with slight nervousness. The BTOB members were stunned and amazed by your look. You stood in front of them and asked shyly,"How do I look?"

"You...look gorgeous...," Peniel complimented you in English.

"Is that really you, Tasha shii?" Sungjae still looked bewildered by your look.

"Yepuda," Minhyuk smiled towards you and you smiled shyly.

Ilhoon wanted to compliment you but no words seemed to come out from his mouth.

"You seem nervous. Is this your first time acting in front of all the cameras?" Hyunsik asked you.

You nodded and Eunkwang approached you slowly. He put his hands on your shoulders and looked at you with soft eyes while saying,"Relax. I'm sure you can do it. We're all be standing behind you and support you."

Eunkwang then stood behind you, still his hands on your shoulders and you looked at all the BTOB members who were giving you an encouragement smile.

"Tasha shii, fighting~!" Changseob cheered and you felt that your nervous had slowly disappeared due to all their support,

"Okay everyone! Standby! Tasha shii, you're the first one to be filmed. I want you to stood by the window...," The director instructed you and told you what he wanted for the rest of the scenes.

The BTOB members watched as the MV being filmed. They were awed and surprised by your acting. Minhyuk focused on the camera nearest to him and watched you acted. The way you flipped your long silky straight hair, the natural look on your face and the smile made him smiled widely.

"...And CUT! Well done, Tasha shii! Minhyuk shii, you're up next. Later, both of you will act as couple," The director directed.

Both Tasha and Minhyuk gave a nod, Tasha went to one of the seats with the BTOB members.

"Wow, Tasha shii, you're a natural there," Peniel smiled.

"Thanks," You smiled shyly.

"Well, it's unfortunate that you won't be coupling with me in the MV. Minhyuk hyung is sooo lucky," Changseob felt jealous.

"Tasha shii, don't mind him. He'll get over it," Eunkwang assured you with a smile.

Tasha gave a small giggle and noticed Ilhoon watching you. You glanced towards him and he quickly away, looking at the screen of the camera, pretending to watch Minhyuk acted. While the BTOB members were playing around with each other, you approached Ilhoon and sat beside him who was alone. Ilhoon noticed that you were looking at him and he felt slight uncomfortable.

Ilhoon cleared his throat and asked,"W-What are you looking at?"

"Do you have something to say to me before that?" You asked him back.

"Say what..?" Ilhoon tried to avoid to answer your question and pretend to not remember.

"...If you don't have anything to say to me, its okay," You smiled and went to watch Minhyuk act.

Ilhoon then secretly glanced over to you and seemed to want to say something to you but just couldn't. Right then, the director asked you to standby as you and Minhyuk were about to act together. You stood up and was about to walk over when Ilhoon called your name,"Tasha shii."

Upon hearing your name, you turned around, facing him and asked,"Hmm?"

"You..you look beautiful today," Ilhoon shyly said although there's a slight stuttering.

As soon as he said that, he quickly looked elsewhere to avoid eye contact with you as he was too embarrassed. You curved into a smile upon his compliment and replied,"Gomayo, Ilhoon shii."

Ilhoon heard that and gave a slight nod without looking at you. You walked towards the set and prepared to act to her scene.