Dongwoon pissed

You walked up to your room while pondering about Kiseop, did not notice that Ki Kwang was at one of the steps of the stairs. You walked past him which left him wondered.

"Did something happened today..?" Ki Kwang muttered to himself while going down the stairs.

"Oppa~," Lauren rushed towards him once she saw him.

"Oh, Lauren ah," Ki Kwang smiled and picked her up.

"Oppa, today I eat something super super nice!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Jinja? What did you eat today?" Ki Kwang brought her to the living room and put her on the sofa.

"Tasha unnie and an oppa brought me to a restaurant. We eat delicious food there," She went on describing the food she ate and some jokes that Kiseop told her during dinner time.

*An...oppa..?* Ki Kiwang thought.

"...That oppa so funny! He likes to make jokes," Lauren laughed as soon as she remembered the hilarious jokes he said to her.

"Lauren ah, may I ask who is this oppa..?" Ki Kwang asked Lauren.

"...I can't remember his name...but..I think it starts with...K.. like your name, oppa," Lauren said.

"...K...?" Ki Kwang tried to think hard of any guy names that you had been friends with.

Suddenly, a name came across his mind and he snapped his finger,*Don't tell me it's him?!*

"Oppa...wae?" Lauren asked him when his facial expression changed.

Just then, Yoseob and Dujun came home. They saw Ki Kwang and Lauren in the living room and slumped their bodies on the sofa opposite them.

"I'm poofed!" Yoseob said in a tiring voice.

"My eyes can't seem to open after long hours of filming..," Dujun yawned and slowly get into position to sleep on the sofa.

"Lauren ah~can you give me a hug?" Yoseob opened his arms wide while smiling towards Lauren.

Lauren skipped towards him and hugged him tightly. Yoseob hugged her and lied down on the sofa with her.

"Feels good to have someone to hug with, right Lauren?" Yoseob smiled.

"Oppa, do you also feel tired?" Lauren asked.

"Before. But now, oppa feel not that tired after seeing my little princess," Yoseob cuddled her while smiling.

Lauren smiled back and soon, Dongwoon came home with Hyunseung.

"Lauren, I'm home," Dongwoon called her.

"Dongwoon oppa!" Lauren let go of Yoseob's hug and rushed towards her big brother with a wide smile.

"Yah, do you have to announce that you're home to her? Can't you see that I'm still hugging her?" Yoseob whined.

"Mian hyung," Dongwoon chuckled and kissed Lauren's cheeks.

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" Hyungseung sat beside Ki Kwang.

"Dongwoon ah," Ki Kwang called Dongwoon out.

"Bwoh?" Dongwoon looked towards him.

"Didn't you send him away the other day?" Ki Kwang asked.

"Him? Dugu..?" Dongwoon raiaed one of his eyebrows.

"That guy. Kiseop," Ki Kwang said.

Dongwoon tried to recall the other day and frowned," Yeah..I did.."

Then he thought of you and asked,"Wait. Is Tasha at home now?"

"Unnie at her room now. We just got home after eating dinner with that oppa," Lauren told him.

"You eat dinner with that oppa? You mean...Kiseop oppa?" Dongwoon looked at Lauren.

Lauren nodded.

"Lauren ah, can stay here with Ki Kwang oppa? Oppa needs to talk to Tasha for a while," Dongwoon put her down beside Ki Kwang and walked upstairs.

=====================

Knock! Knock!

"Duguseyo?" You asked while drying your hair.

"Dongwoon oppa," Dongwoon said.

"Oppa?" You opened the door and saw Dongwoon's serious expression.

He walked in and sat on the chair.

*...Why do I feel that he's getting mad at me for something..? Did I do something...wrong..?* You thought and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tasha, tell me," Dongwoon spoke.

"...Tell..you what..?" You looked confused while drying your hair with a towel.

"Do you still seeing him?" He folded his arms and looked directly at you.

"Dugu..?" You asked.

"Kiseop," Dongwoon glared at you.

You stopped drying and swallowed hard, unable to answer.

"Do you still seeing him? Yes or no?" Dongwoon firmly asked.

You bit your lips, unable to look him in the eyes.