3 Guys

"Are you part of the cast too?" Kiseop looked elated while approaching the seat next to you.

You gave a nod and he smiled at you, feeling excited that he will be acting with you. At the same time, you felt uncomfortable with him staring at you while smiling. You kept looking at your watch till more and more actors and actressss came in, greeting you and Kiseop and apologised for being late. The director came in after all of them were present. He explained the storyline clearly and distributed the scripts.

"I hope you don't back out as we had really finalise you as part of this love-comedy sitcom. Here's the contract, I need your signature at both papers. After we're done, we can dismissed and we will see esch other in a week's time. Alright?" The director gave a thumbs up and smiled.

After you signed the contract, you flipped the scripts and looked at your role. You eventually gave a sigh of relief as there were not much scene appearance with Kiseop. You then excused yourself to head home first as you need to pick Lauren from school. When you head out, Kiseop quickly followed you out and walked beside you which made you uncomfortable with him standing close to you.

"Wah..I can't wait to act with you on some of the scenes. It's going to be great, don't you think?" Kiseop smiled again to you.

You gave a fake smile and slight nod without looking at him. Kiseop noticed you kept a distance from him everytime he stood close to you which made him asked,"Are you awkward around me?"

Upon hearing his question, you baffled and said something,"N..No..Just that it's better for us not to stand closer."

"Why? Is it because of your brother?" Kiseop thought of the other day when encountered with Dongwoon at the supermarket.

"Oh...ye..," You said.

"Did I do something wrong before that make your brother getting angry with me..?" Kiseop asked you.

You recalled back what Kiseop was before till you did not notice a bicycle was about to hit you. Kiseop swiftly grabbed you and you landed on his arms.

"Hey, you there! Be careful! Can't you see there's someone walking in front of you!" Kiseop shouted at the cyclist who stopped behind them.

The cyclist apologised and continued cycling. Kiseop looked down at you and asked with concern,"Tasha shii, you okay?"

You looked up to him and both your faces were super close. You could feel his breathing and somehow, Kiseop couldn't take his eyes off you.

"Somehow...I seemed to know you...like know-know you..," Kiseop said softly.

You swallowed hard and quickly moved away from him. You dusted your dress and said,"I gotta go. I'm late picking my sister up."

You hurriedly left him there but stopped and turned while saying,"Umm..thanks for saving me by the way."