First Act

Kiseop curved a smile and asked softly,"Let's hang out tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you at Zen Cafe at 2PM."

Before you wanted to reject him, he suddenly gave you a peck of kiss on one of your cheeks and smiled,"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow."

You froze and blinked your eyes multiple times while Kiseop walked back to his car and quietly zoomed off. After he went off, you touched your cheek which was being kissed and it was still warm. You slowly turned around and was about to walk towards the doorstep of your house when someone was standing outside your door. You stopped your tracks.

"...M..Minhyuk shii..?" You was taken aback by his presence and suddenly felt flustered by what had happened.

On the other hand, Minhyuk who had seen the whole thing without them noticing suddenly felt...hurt and envious which he felt for the first time. But he made a poker face and gave a small smile towards you. He walked towards you and pretended nothing happened.

"You're back late..," Minhyuk came out with a conversation to prevent any awkwardness.

"Uh..yeah..we're doing 2 episodes in 1 day..Are they inside?" You asked about the BEAST members.

"Yeah. They're about to turn in except for your brother. He's really worried that you're not back yet. Better hurry inside," Minhyuk told you.

"Oh...I'll head in first," You gave a small smile and was about to walk past him when he asked,"So..you're back together with Kiseop?"

You stopped your steps and hesitant to answer. Then Minhyuk answered for you,"You don't have to answer that. It's not my business..I'll see you on Monday for class. Goodnight."

You quickly turned around and called his name,"Mi..Minhyuk shii."

Minhyuk stopped his tracks and he kept saying to himself that what he said wasn't true. He turned around and waited for what you were going to say. However,

"Can you not tell my brother about what you see today..? I don't want him to know that I see him tonight," You asked him a favor.

Minhyuk's shoulders deflated as soon as he heard that. He then just gave a fake smile and nodded. After that, he walked away, feeling depressed all of the sudden.

=====

You walked into the house and saw Dongwoon waiting for you while watching TV. He did not notice you're home as he was too focused on the show. You approached him and cuddled towards him which made him slightly surprised.

"Hey, you're back late," Dongwoon looked at you.

"Sorry. We had to act 2 episodes today," You told him while hugging his arm and rested your head on his broad shoulder.

"Is acting tough?" Dongwoon asked you with concern.

"Y..yeah..All that acting makes me so tired today," You yawned as your tiredness came in.

"Wae? Do you feel like quiting?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ani. Once I start on something, I won't quit. That's my motto remember. Besides, I had fun today. All the casts in the set are very friendly," You beamed a smile.

Dongwoon felt relieved by your positive attitude and put his arm on her shoulder. He then squeezed her and said softly,"I'm proud of you,Tasha."

"I know," You giggled and hugged his arm tightly while taking a short nap.

=====

The next day, you were the only one playing with Lauren since the BEAST members had a recording till late night. You kept looking at the clock and seemed anxious while comtemplating for some reason. Lauren noticed your behaviour and asked,"Unnie..gwenchanayo?"

"Huh..? Ya..gwenchana..," You turned to face her and smiled.

Then the clock striked 1.45PM.

*Why am I so anxious about? He's got nothing to do with me anyways* You thought and finally gave up in meeting Kiseop.

You continued playing with Lauren till someone rang the doorbell. You got up and went to open the door. As you opened the door, you saw the back of the person and a familiar perfume scent.

"Kiseop..shii..?" You guessed.

When you called his name, he turned around and smiled with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hi, Tasha shii. These are for you," Kiseop handed over the white roses to you and you took it although you hesitant at first.

"What are you doing here..?" You asked him.

"Knowing that you won't show up to our "little date", I thought of going to your house to see you," Kiseop smiled.

"Listen..I'm sorry. But we can't have a date..," You said to him.

"Wae? Is it because of yesterday night?" Kiseop asked about the kiss cheek.

Just then, someone intercepted and said from behind,"It's because she can't."

Kiseop turned his back while you looked to the front and saw Minhyuk leaning against the swing at your garden.

"Aren't you that guy from...BTOB..?" Kiseop raised an eyebrow.

Minhyuk walked towards the both of you and suddenly held your hand which made your heart beat fast all of the sudden. Kiseop saw that and he felt intrugued by both of your relationship.

"She can't date with you because she's with me. I'm her boyfriend," Minhyuk said.

You looked surprised and turned to Minhyuk who was staring at Kiseop with a serious look. Kiseop then laughed as he seemed to not believe.

"Why? Is something supposed to be funny?" Minhyuk asked him.

Kiseop then clapped his hands sarcastically and looked at Minhyuk while saying,"Good acting. You got me to believe that for a second there. You just did that because you also like her and want her to yourself right?"

Hearing that, Minhyuk swallowed hard and decided to let go of your hand as his planned failed to fool him. In actual fact, Dongwoon had entrusted him to take care of you these few days as Kiseop kept appearing wherever you went. He wanted Minhyuk to do everything he could to make Kiseop stay away from you since he can't be there for you die to his hectic schedules. However Dongwoon did not know that Kiseop and you were in the sitcom together.

As he was about to let go of your hand, you grabbed his hand and said to Kiseop,"It's true. He's my boyfriend."

Seeing that he still did not believe your "relationship", you made a surprise action. You leaned closer to Minhyuk and kissed him on the lips. Minhyuk widened his eyes including Kiseop. After seeing that, Kiseop clenched his fist and quickly walked away from there without leaving a word.