Peniel & Eunkwang

"Well Tasha? Did you really see him despite I told you not to?" Dongwoon asked.

"...I..did...," You lowered your head.

"Didn't I firmly say not to see him again?! Which part of sentence you did not understand?" Dongwoon felt vexed.

"Mianhae oppa...," You apologised timidly.

"Did you want your feelings to get hurt again?" Dongwoon asked you again.

You remembered how Kiseop hurt you during that time and you slightly shooked your head. Dongwoon put his hands on your shoulders and put one of his knee on the floor. He lifted your face a little and gazed at you with soft eyes,"You do know that oppa loves you right?"

You nodded and Dongwoon continued saying,"From now on, don't ever see him, arasoh?"

"Arasoh..oppa..," You said softly.

Dongwoon stood up and asked you to sleep early as Minhyuk told him that your class will be having an early lesson. After Dongwoon walked out of the room, you opened your eyes, unable to sleep. You tossed and turned in bed. Frustrated, you sat up and rubbed your hair. Just then, your phone vibrated and a message appeared. You opened it and you sighed as you saw whose name was it.

=====================

The next morning, you came down the stairs after getting ready for school. You saw ahjumma already returned from her hometown and was cooking for breakfast.

"Ahjumma~Good morning," You greeted her with a bright smile.

"Morning darling. How was your sleep?" Ahjumma asked.

"Good..," You lied as you had only slept for 3 hours due to Kiseop's ongoing messaging.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes. Just wait for a while," Ahjumma said to you.

You walked to the dining room and sat down. The BEAST members as well as Lauren were still sleeping.

*...Must be nice to wake up so late..* You thought while sighing.

"Why are you sighing?" Someone from behind broke the silence.

You turned around and saw Ki Kwang strolling down the stairs while fixing his tie.

"Oppa, why are you up early?" You looked surprised.

"Can't I wake up early?" Ki Kwang flashed a smile.

"It's just that your schedule is not until 11am right?" You pointed at the clock.

"I can't sleep so I decided to wash up and have breakfast with you. Thought you might need some company for breakfast," Ki Kwang sat in front of you while greeting ahjumma.

"Thanks oppa," You smiled back.

Ahjumma brought over the pancakes and both you and Ki Kwang took some and added maple syrup on top of it.

"So Tasha, did Dongwoon say something to you?" Ki Kwang asked you.

"About Kiseop? Yeah..he did..," You said.

"You planning to get back together?" Ki Kwang asked.

"...Oppa, is it true someone who had tumor..will have a few months to live..?" You asked him suddenly.

"Hmm..might be true..Depends on what stages that person was. Waeyo? Did someone have tumor..?" Ki Kwang asked.

"Aniyo..Just asking," You gave a small smile and continued eating your pancakes.

After breakfast, Ki Kwang decided to send you to school. Upon reaching the school, you waved goodbye to Ki Kwang and walked to class. When you reached the class, no one was here yet except for Minhyuk who was getting ready for the class later on.

"Morning Tasha shii," Minhyuk smiled.

"Good morning. What are you doing?" You asked Minhyuk who was busy arranging the table.

"Arranging the table for later role play," Minhyuk said.

"Let me help," You offered and helped.

After finishing arranging, you sat down with a tired look and Minhyuk sat beside you,"Thanks for helping. Sorry to make you helping me with the tables."

"It's okay. It's a good workout," You smiled.

"Ah by the way..we have two temporary people joining later -," Minhyuk was about to complete his sentence when Peniel and Eunkwang walked in.

"What's up guys!" Eunkwang waved and was surprised by only you and Minhyuk inside.

"How come it's only you two here?" Eunkwang asked while sitting in front the both of you.

"The class was suppose to start at 8am and now its only 7.30am," Minhyuk stated.

"We're early," Peniel looked relaxed.

"Tasha shii, why didn't you keep coming to our studio?" Eunkwang asked.

"Been a little busy," You said.

"Busy? Minhyuk ah, did you give a lot of assignments to her?" Eunkwang asked Minhyuk.

"It's not about school. It's actually outside matters," You told him.

"Ohh...Is it..boyfriend..matters..?" Peniel asked.

"...No..Just family matters," You gave a small smile.

"You know Changsub been missing you alot," Minhyuk told you.

"He keep talking about you day in and day out," Eunkwang added in.

"Actually Changsub hyung wanted to come here to see you but he got schedule to attend to," Peniel told you.

"So what are we doing later on?" Eunkwang looked around.

"Something exciting," Minhyuk grinned.