Sudden Visitor

Seeing his face just a few inches away made your heart skipped. He helped you to stand up and you dusted off your dress, feeling nervous at the same time.

"Are you practicing G.Na Noona's dance?" Illhoon asked you.

"Umm, yeah..," You felt embarassed while your back facing him.

"The moves you're doing have a slight mistake," Illhoon told you.

You just kept quiet, feeling embarrassed about the dance that you were practicing. Just then, Illhoon lightly grabbed your hand and moved according to the cheography.

"It should be like this," Illhoon showed you.

He then taught the dance that he had practiced with G.Na Noona and you carefully followed. To his surprise, you were able to remember the steps well.

"So wanna practice with the whole song?" Illhoon asked.

You nodded happily and the song started. Illhoon rapped like he used to in the music programs and you'll be G.NA. Along the way, you had fun dancing with Illhoon and you could see he seemed to smile more. After both of you were done, you sat down and drank your water. Illhoon lied down beside you and put his arm on his forehead while closing his eyes.

"You were a good dancer for a first timer," He complimented.

"Really?" You sounded surprise by his compliment.

He just curved a smile and you smiled widely, feeling proud of yourself.

"Ah, didn't you need to have your stage clothes to be tailored?" You asked him.

"I'm done with mine so I decided to head back when I saw you practicing in the studio," Illhoon said to you.

You gave a slight nod when suddenly Illhoon's face was in front of you, just a few inch away. You noticed he had sat up and was looking at you closely.

"Wae?" You asked him, nervously.

"...You look kinda cute upclose..," He said.

You grew red in embarrassment and he leaned back while having a small smile on his face. You could hear him giggle softly and you tried to cool yourself while turning your back facing him.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands around your neck.

"Miss me?" He whispered.

You turned to the side and saw Changsub smiled grinly at you. Your heart beat faster and you froze. Changsub noticed that you didn't moved and seemed to be not breathing.

"Tasha shii?" Changsub tried to move you a little and you dropped to the floor.

"Ottokae?! I think she faints as soon as she saw my handsome face!!" Changsub looked shocked but conpliment himself at the same time.

"Now look what you've done. You shouldn't have done that in the first place," Hyunsik reprimanded him.

"I know!! Maybe if I do CPR, she will -," Changsub hurried to you and but was stopped by Minhyuk.

"Yah, don't use this as an opportunity for you to kiss her," Minhyuk said.

"Tsk..tsk..Changsub hyung," Sungjae shooked his head in agreement.

"But I just wanted to help..but..a kissing..is also a good idea..What a waste..," Changsub felt regretted.

"Minhyuk ah, bring her to the first aid room. The rest of us will continue with the dance," Eunkwang told the rest.

In the sickbay, you were put on a bed and after a few minutes you came around.

"Where am..I?" You looked around.

"You're in the sickbay," Minhyuk said while giving a glass of water to you.

"Ah..thank you," You took a sip.

"Sorry for Changsub's behaviour. He's a little excited to see you and he likes to do skinship with the ones he likes," Minhyuk explained.

"That's okay. I was just shocked that's all," You said to him.

"Dongwoon sunbae is sure lucky to have a sister like you," Minhyuk smiled.

You were mesmerised by his genuine smile. And your heart seemed to be wavered by his smile.

"Are you okay?" Minhyuk asked and suddenly his hand reached out to your forehead and said again,"You seem a little hot."

You froze at his touch and you could feel his warmth.

*What...happened...to me...?* You gulped as you looked at him.

=====================

That night, you couldn't sleep. You kept thinking of Minhyuk. You tried to shake it off from your head but couldn't. Suddenly, your knob clicked opened and came Lauren running towards you.

"Unnie~you have a visitor," Lauren smiled.

"Visitor?" You sat up and came down with Lauren.

You looked around the house but there was no one in sight.

"Lauren ah, where's the visitor?" You asked her.

"He's outside," She pointed outside the house.

You opened the door and saw a back figure standing near the swing. You told Lauren to stay inside while you approached the guy.

"Can I help you?" You asked him.

He turned behind and you slowly widened your eyes.

"Hai, Tasha," The guy smiled.

"W..What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"No 'Hi' or 'Happy to see you' greetings? Haishh..," He pretended to be sulking.

Then he looked up and curved a smile,"Tasha ah, I miss you."

He hugged you tightly and you just froze at his sudden act.